Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

Guest SonicSnakeZX

Prefect

I hate it when people cheat so I can help stop that

APPLICATION

Character Name:

Ares

Character Position:

[Current] N/A

[Desired] Head of Hufflepuff

Reason:

Upon stumbling upon this domain, I've found myself simply enthralled with the chance to interact with such a lovely community as Hogwarts! Though my existence with the entire team, here, has not spanned over a long expanse of time, I've grown to respect those in charge of moderating and maintaining the status of this environment in which I've found myself. I'd like to present a formal request for the position of Head of Hufflepuff, and hope you take promising consideration at the least.

Leadership is an important factor for any head, especially Hufflepuff. The students of Hufflepuff are not known to be quite so rational and clever as those of Ravenclaw, and they know not the intuition and talent found in Gryffendor! It's also a well-known fact that these students would most certainly fall short of success in a competition of deception, seeing as Slytherine is composed of the most cunning students around. So why would anyone wish to lead Hufflepuff? I've much experience with leadership and management, and I understand that the students of Hufflepuff are the most astoundingly loyal beings beyond the common household pet (and sometimes, they're even fair competition, there). Hufflepuff is, in my opinion, little more than nothing without the leadership this house deserves. I would very much like to provide this leadership. I have a grand understanding of the boundaries of these students and am also quite aware of who they are. These students are brilliant beings with full potential that can span greater than that of their peers and even teachers. However, this potential isn't something to simply manifest on its own. Hufflepuff students have been sorted into this house to receive the care and guidance that they need to bring out the true potential of every student. I would like to give them this chance.

Personality is the other factor that is necessary. Personality consists of several factors or sub-groups, one of which is responsibility. As stated previously, I have held much experience with leadership positions. I've been presented the position of "head" in the past and I know how to handle such. It's also through my experience that I've learned what actions one should not take, given proper circumstances. However, responsibility is not the only factor that contribute's to one's success. I believe that the head of Hufflepuff would require a charismatic appearance that allows the head to connect with every member of the house on a very personal level. Good leaders make friends, they say. I've heard that I'm very efficient in the field of making friends. It also takes just the right sense of humor, however, that must be very controlled. This is a serious position, and I respect such a responsibility to maintain that stance.

In all, I feel as though I have many of the key attributes necessary for this position, maintaining the knowledge that I can take charge, maintain control, motivate, nourish, and ensure success. I'm aware of the history of Hufflepuff, as well as the responsibilities it bears as a house, and I feel as though I'm not simply reaching out for this position. It feels as though this position is calling to me.

Thank you for your consideration,

--Ares Grimm

• Like 1

I have multiple names but ill probably change it to shrek1139 for my main

Im good at the game i can help people i can give them items you well get good feedback if im a mod so thanks :)

Character Name: Rome

Character Position: History of Magic Professor

Reason: I really enjoy being in this community, and i believe having a bigger responsibility would make it even more enjoyable.

Guest elisha

character name: Elisha

job: herbology prof

reason: i love plants and things that grow what you can make with them plants r awesome and i know alot about em and ive got n read all the hp books i have no idea how many times i have 2 of each book as i hhave the origonals and the newest edditions and ive joined the server

Guest dude

Job: Head of Hufflepuff

Name: dude

Reason: Although You probably have many other people on the sever you could pick for this spot, but even though I may be new to the sever I have always love Hufflepuff.

Also I am a natural leader. I will try my best to be active on the sever if I got this spot and I want to see Hufflepuff finally get more points than Gryffindor. Although I may be new i dont think you should count me out just yet :thumbsup:

Character Name: Klapp

Character Position: Mod/Wandering Wizard Guy (I haven't really done much role playing, I'm afraid. I do like Harry Potter though!)

Reason: Mostly I'm posting because XGhozt suggested I do so a couple of days ago after I helped test something on the server. I've been logging on most nights for about two to three hours at a time and can be reasonably helpful to newer players. I don't like griefers or destructive users doing damage to the buildings and wouldn't mind helping to keep them off of the server, especially since I seem to log on at a time when there is rarely someone available to do so. Or I could help build things. Whatever really. 8)

Guest kasen

Hello XGhozt u probbly dont remember me and my time on your server but my name is kasen and i completly ador and adminre the time and creativness u exane and ivrane have put into one of my favorite servers. I get on the server very offten and love to hang aound. i now have a room in ravenclaw and love the purple design of the room itself. i am oveusly applying for a higher job on your server and dont care what job or proffeser position u put me in all i care about is becoming a proffeser and doing bigger things in your wonderful serrver. i have meet and know exane who was very nice, iveana who had a great idea for the room pickings, and u where i tested your spawn protection to make it to where people couldent hurt the castle but could build in other spots around the map. i hope i can do bigger and better things in your server and get to know all three of u better. please let me know if i got the job on the comments here or when i am on the sever. this means alot to me and hope i will get hired. thanks again your firend Kasen Steam hello2132

Hello! My username is DeepDolphin and i would like to be a herbalist or a miner if i cant be a herbalist, i would like to be a herbalist because i think i would do well farming as i have many stratagies farming. My second choice would be a miner because i think i am good at mining, but i would like to be a herbalist.

Can I have that job in Herbology? I like plants. :P

Hello forums, this is my application for becoming a prefect in XGhozt's terraria server.

I hope I can do all the help I can If i hopefully (If u accept my application) and try and make it easier for all students, house headmasters/mistresses and headmaster of Hogwarts.

I will try and help the server as much as possible.

I hope u accept my application as a prefect. :grin:

My character's name is: Ska

Position: Mod or Prefect

Reason: I think I would be a great prefect or mod because I can help others with questions they have and sorting, I am on this server just about everyday so I will be available, and I have helped Ivrae with refilling chests, questions, and testing. Also I would be a great helping hand for what ever needed to be done. I could also help with sorting and giving other people their rooms and chests.

<3's App

"I know that you are preparing to fight. Your efforts are futile. You cannot fight me. I do not want to kill you. I have great respect for the teachers of Hogwarts. I do not want to spill magical blood. Give me Harry Potter, and they shall not be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave the school untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have until midnight."

—Lord Voldemort's ultimatum, leading to the Battle of Hogwarts.

My name is <3 which depicts a < (Greater than symbol) and a three. If looked at horizontally it depicts a loveheart. I chose this name because it is ironic. I am untouchable at PvP on that server, but my name depicts love. I would like to propose my job as being battlemaster at your Terraria server. My reason is that I will protect your castle from griefers and monsters. I think i am the most suited person for thejob. Even though you have not put this position up, i believe it would be a suitable Position for someone of my fighting capability.

I do realize that this isn't an official job, but i think it would be sutiable, if it isn't, i suggest being the head of hufflepuff.

Hufflepuff values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play. The house mascot is the badger, and canary yellow and midnight black are its colours. The house ghost is The Fat Friar. (According to Rowling), Hufflepuff corresponds roughly to the element of earth. The founder of this house is Helga Hufflepuff.

I value each member of this house, and again of what i have seen i am the best person for this job,

The Hufflepuff dormitories and common room are located somewhere in the basement. The entrance is found behind a still life painting somewhere near the kitchens, a password is required for entry. The Hufflepuff common room is filled with yellow hangings and fat armchairs and it has little underground tunnels leading to the dormitories, all of which have perfectly round doors, like barrel tops (much like a badger sett).

If you would like to contact me email me @ [email protected]

Or alternitavely, You could indeed skype me @ jamie-legg

Thanks in advance.

<3./Jamie

Edited by <3.

Guest Guest

Post here if you want to apply for a job on the Terraria server.

Please post with the following information:

Character Name:

Character Position:

Reason:

Current Moderators:

Headmaster: XGhozt

Head of Ravenclaw: Ivrae

Head of Gryffindor: Xena

Head of Slytherine: Sinister

Head of Hufflepuff:

Potions Professor: Orlyy.*

History Professor:

Transfiguration Professor: William8899

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor: Thor

Herbology Professor:

Divination Professor:

Groundskeeper: Aloani

Each house shall have a set off assistants with special privileges but not full moderator privileges.

House of Gryffindor

Head Boy/Girl:

Prefect:

Prefect:

House of Hufflepuff

Head Boy/Girl:

Prefect:

Prefect:

House of Ravenclaw

Head Boy/Girl:

Prefect: Lord Biscuit III

Prefect:

House of Slytherine

Head Boy/Girl:

Prefect:

Prefect:

All users posting as Guests.

You would have a better chance of getting a job on the server if you joined, and became an active member of Ghoztcraft.

(Just thought I would let everybody in on that little secret)

- Ruler_of_war

Name: Aloani

Position: Head of hufflepuff

Reason: after being a groundskeeper i have acknowledged that i have been on the server a l lot and that i want to be more involved in the server. i have been here for a long time and i know that i have the experience to be more than a groundskeeper. and i have been helping a lot of people and i havent made any enemies on the server yet. i also now that i am respectful of everyone and that i follow orders from my fellow moderators. i try to help as much as i can. and i know i havent been on for a week but im back and im ready to help. :smile3:

Guest keith

hi my character name is klayten and i want to apply for the hufflepuff house head ive been playing on the server for a while and the community is great so id like to be more involved

i would very much like to apply for either head boy or prefect position for gryffindor i would do great at either because of my extreme love and pride for my house

Character Name: Yllwyck

Character Position: Professor of Herbology

Reason: Plants rule!

Guest nik

charecter: zog

job: prefect hufflepuff

reson: well first of all your server is the best ive ever been on

but my resons are im not quick to jugment i dont hide things when they go wrong and finally if good with people

Character name: Serkalo

Character position: Head boy or Prefect of Slytherin.

Reason: My main reason is honestly because of how awesome the server is. (not trying to be a kiss-a**) honestly just phenomenal work. The people seem pretty cool and I have a decent knowledge of Terraria and Harry Potter so I can get along well and be helpful. I'm also rather resourceful and feel I could help out well. In addition to the fact that I would probably be able to be on more than most at least for the summer months.

Guest Softcore

Application

Ingame name: Softcore

GMT: +1

Position: Head of Hufflepuff

Reason: I am a great fan of this server and the work of the people who have built up the server to look so great. I would like to take the position of Head of Hufflepuff so i can be part of this growing server as well as take charge of some things as head of the house. I am happy and able to moderate my house members as well as the server in general if needed.

I would also like to take part in events and mini-games with the players, keep things interesting and rewarding for taking part.

Ps: I have access to a modded Terraria client giving me alot more power and moderating ability for the server, including having constant view of every player currently logged into the server and there distance from my current position. I am able to spawn items in needed, slay players, watch players from the other side of the map and having general knowledge of how these clients works and what signs to look for to find hackers & greifers before they can take any kind of action.

I am not here to grief, but only to be part of something as great as what is going on on this server.

Since i may not be able to contacted always via Terraria, email me at [email protected]

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest jj

Character Name:jj

Character Position:head boy of slytherine

Reason: i am playing terraria about 8-10 hours a day everyday, i can actively keep order and do what i can to help keep this server great, because, ITS AWESOME!

sorry i haven't be on in a long time, i got a few problems and i will be back soon

hi im clyde1000 and im ska`s friend my charecter job is hufflpuff student y want too be the prefect from gryffindor y think im a good to take this job and y can take this job and take care of it and you can ask ska

reson:y can take this job and y want to be just like ska a prefect and im in the server right now

Guest shopkeeper reid

Name:Shopkeeper Reid

Job:Groundskeeper

Reasons:I think I would do really well in groundskeeper cause I really hate hackers. Also, I can easily protect the school and, report mods who are

abusing their powers.Also, I love fighting monsters, and i could do it all day. I am helpful to new players anyways right now. And I try to help when something goes

wrong. Thanks for using your time to read this.-Shopkeeper Reid :thumbsup:

P.S. The spawn was totally destroyed today, might want to sen on a mod to fix it up, I can't edit the spawn so.....

Also CONGRATS ALOANI YOU GOT THE JOB :thumbsup: