Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

Character Name: Jolle

Character Position: History Professor:

Reason: I've always wanted to learn magic story to others and I could be pretty cool to get such a chance ... anyway i have lots of experience with ppl and im pretty friendly but i admit im not the total perfect match im not super good at english but i think it will work, im higher than average in my age... :cookie?:

Character Name:sophe :smile3:

Character Position:Headgirl of ravenclaw :P

Reason:well id love to help out id report anyone doing anything wrong and will almost always be on to help :hi:

Character Name: jolle

Character Position: History Professor

Reason: i allways loved history and magic so a combination of both is great. Im pretty good at english but i have to admit there are some words i cant say.... anyway I am reliable and friendly and i will in no way abuse my powers as teacher

Character Name:sophe

Character Position:Ravenclaw Headgirl

Reason:id love to help out here like i would anywere

id love to do the harry potter roleplay and i think is

quite neat u are doing this i promise i will help in any way that i can

and to help the staff

please acept my application :smile3:

im highly recommend on jolle for bieng awesome :P

he helps me and other people when needed

his super friendly XD and very helpful

i believe he deserves that job higher than anyone else!

his got my vote :)

Guest chedgehog

my character name is chedgehog, and the position i would like to apply for is one of the prefects for ravenclaw. i think i should get this position because i am responsible and dependible. i have been on the server fo awile and realy like it and would like to be more then i student! i feel like i could be a great leader and help to the heads and headmaster. i am friendly and can help new people get ajusted to the server! please take me into consideration to be a prefect for ravenclaw, i love my house and would like to help it and the shcool in any way i can!

Hi, sorry if i double posted, i just couldnt see my older application

Character Name: Variag

Character Position: Ravenclaw Prefect. Failing that, Groundskeeper

Reason: I have some adequate knowlegde about the Hogwarts universe, and am more than willing to play a "autority" role in te server, so I can help the newbies and be part of the staff. In Terraria, i have all the high-tier items, but i am willing to store them so we can enjoy more.

Also, I have lots of free time, and am dedicated. That's all.

Guest alexander

i would like to apply for prefect my user name is jaxon and i think i should get the job because i am a very good leader and im am very responsible and i am very friendly and can help anyone who asks. i love the server a lot i want to be more than a student i want to help. i will play on the server as many days as i can, thank you

Hello forums, this time i would like to make a recommendation for the history of magic professor position. I recommend jolle (he is V.I.P), if u are

asking why am I recommending him well he wrote some quotes on magic and its history, here they are:

1 witch burning

"Non-magic people (more commonly known as Muggles) were particularly afraid of magic in medieval times,

but not very good at recognizing it. On the rare occasion that they did catch a real witch or wizard, burning had no effect whatsoever.

The witch or wizard would perform a basic Flame Freezing Charm and then pretend to shriek with pain while enjoying a gentle, tickling sensation.

Indeed, some witches and wizards enjoyed being burned so much that they allowed them self to be caught no less than 20 times in there life-time

2 Middle ages...

During this time period, magic spells and rituals were rumored to be behind the cause of many occurrences such as disease, the ability to destroy buildings, and the power to raise a person from the dead.

Invisibility was also claimed by sorcerers and was said to be accomplished with a compound of incinerated newborn infants, mixed with the blood of night birds.

Spells were also believed to be created with various ingredients including reptile venom, animal secretions, human blood and poisonous fruits.

Magic rituals were rumored to include candles that were made from the fat of deceased people and formed into the shape of a cross.

3 Black magic (good magic)

Black magic is the belief of practices of magic that draws on assumed malevolent powers.

This type of magic is invoked when wishing to kill, steal, injure, cause misfortune or destruction, or for personal gain without regard to harmful consequences.

As a term, "black magic" is normally used by those that do not approve of its uses, commonly in a ritualistic setting; the argument of "magic having no color,

and it is merely the application and use by its user," backs the claim that not everything termed as "black magic" has malevolent intentions behind it,

and some would consider it to have beneficial and benevolent uses. These uses could include killing diseases or pests.

I really think jolle does deserve the job as history of magic professor, so please think about it he will be a good professor. :grin:

+1 to orton's suggestion.

Character Name: Vincent

Character Position: Hufflepuff prefect

Reason: I am an active member of the hufflepuff house. I own all the magic stuff in terraria and I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, I read all the books in french (I'm from Quebec) and I'm planning to read them in english soon.

Character Name:sophe

Character Position:prefect

Reason:well id love to help out more becuase this server rules

and i promise i will enforce the rules and would love to be playing a REAL part in this server

please acept my application :yes:

Character Name: Timmy

Character Position: Slytheryn Prefect

Reason: There's no Prefects In Slytheryn

Hello I am joshua on terraria but canadaman72 is my username.

I would like to apply for the history professor (professor binns) because out of all of the professors I like him the best. And I could be very responsible and respectful to all the guests users and building. I would not and will not abuse the powers of being a professor or any other position of authority.

I would be very happy if you would pick me for the job.

bye, joshua :3

Character Name: Vincent

Character Position: Prefect of Hufflepuff

Reason: I'm an active member on this server and I'm a huge fan of harry potter. I own all the magic stuff in terrariia and I would like to help this server to be a better place for everyone.

Yes! Go Jolle!

Jolle is a beast

And he hates me ;)

Edited by <3.

I like jolle

He is a pretty good guy :)

I like jolle

I like jolle

I like jolle

I like jolle

I like jolle

Although we do appreciate your input, keep in mind this isn't a recommendation thread. If you wish to recommend anyone for a job I suggest you PM myself.

Thanks!

Ivrae

Character Name: Luna

Character Position: Griffendor Head Boy

Reason: I know i've been prefect only for a short while, but i feel like I should move up. Also, i know that these applications take a while to go through. So, I might as well put it in now. So, as i was saying i've only been a prefect for a short while, but i feel like i have a handle of it already.

I know what the position upholds and i feel like im ready for this, i've looked at the commands and i've noticed there's a great deal of administration. Which i can do, I know the strike policy, I would be ready to help and I know this has a great deal of responsibly and i feel like you can trust me with this responsibly.

Thank you, and i hope you greatly consider me.

Luna

I'm sorry, I had a typo in my application.

Current Posistion: Griffndor Prefect

Posistion Wanted: Griffendor Head Boy

I'm sorry, I had a typo in my application.

you forgot the reason. why do you want to be head boy???

I was thinking that the typo would just fix the original post but ill make a new post combining them :D

Reason: I know i've been prefect only for a short while, but i feel like I should move up. Also, i know that these applications take a while to go through. So, I might as well put it in now. So, as i was saying i've only been a prefect for a short while, but i feel like i have a handle of it already.

I know what the position upholds and i feel like im ready for this, i've looked at the commands and i've noticed there's a great deal of administration. Which i can do, I know the strike policy, I would be ready to help and I know this has a great deal of responsibly and i feel like you can trust me with this responsibly.

Thank you, and i hope you greatly consider me.

Luna

Edited by Luna