Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

Character name: Demonhellcore

Student at Hufflepuff

Job trying for: Prefect

Reason: I have always been looking forward to helping the server to become better. I always wanted to become like the admins helping everybody in a good way. I already do help people but i would like to to better things. I promise that I will not take advantage of the players or the server. I believe in helping other people because it is a good thing. I am not a hacker or griefer. I have full respect for the server and if u pick this job for me it would me wonderful, like everything i have ever wanted. So u guys are like my role models and i would like to be able to o what u do.

thx for your time

Student at Hufflepuff

Job trying for: hufflepuff prefect

Reason: I have always been looking forward to helping the server to become better. I always wanted to become like the admins helping everybody in a good way. I already do help people but i would like to to better things. I promise that I will not take advantage of the players or the server. I believe in helping other people because it is a good thing. I am not a hacker or griefer. I have full respect for the server and if u pick this job for me it would me wonderful, like everything i have ever wanted. So u guys are like my role models and i would like to be able to o what u do.

thx for your time

if their is no place for a prefect if it is possible i would like to be a mod in any other way. Plz i have been posting so many times for u to approve but u havn't.

As I remember , William, you were transfiguration prof. You're gonna need to talk to ivrae or another admin about your current position, since people are applying for it right now,

Guest Demonhellcore

Student at Hufflepuff

Job trying for: hufflepuff prefect

thx for your time

if their is no place for a prefect if it is possible i would like to be a mod in any other way. Plz i have been posting so many times for u to approve but u havn't.

Guest Demonhellcore

Student at Hufflepuff

Job trying for: charms prof

thx for your time

Guest Fire<N'>Flames

Name:Fire<N'>Flames

Application: Headboy

Reason: I am a calm think-things-through kinda person. I think I am good at leadership and teamwork, and I believe I could work well with the people on this server, and help alot in keeping things in order.

• Like 1

Name:Fire<N'>Flames

Application: Headboy

Reason: I am a calm think-things-through kinda person. I think I am good at leadership and teamwork, and I believe I could work well with the people on this server, and help alot in keeping things in order.

1. Your not even sorted yet,

2. Headboy for which house?

3. There arent any headboy spaces left.

Edited by <3.

Guest Demonhellcore

Student at Hufflepuff

Job trying for: charms prof

Reason: I have always been looking forward to helping the server to become better. I always wanted to become like the admins helping everybody in a good way. I already do help people but i would like to to better things. I promise that I will not take advantage of the players or the server. I believe in helping other people because it is a good thing. I am not a hacker or griefer. I have full respect for the server and if u pick this job for me it would me wonderful, like everything i have ever wanted. So u guys are like my role models and i would like to be able to o what u do.Ask everybody and they will tell you that i am a very active user and i am almost always on. 1 hour-7hours a day. I would like to keep the server the way t is and stop the annoying griefers and hackers. I am a very good listener and helps everyone on the server by building with them, giving them stuff like: rocket boots, light's bane, robes, etc. When someone who is new to the server is confused with the rules like logging in or getting kicked because the cut grass i explain to them in a very nice way. I am a player who loves to build and always makes epic mansions like the hellstone house to the far left. Of course i only build in free build areas. So this is all i need to say, my e-mail is : [email protected] if u would like to contact me.

thx for your time

+to Demonhellcore

GO DEMON

hope you win :P

Edited by ssophe613

Character Name:<3.

Current Position: Guild Leader, Hufflepuff Headboy, Quiditch Captain.

Required Position: Charms Prof.

Reason: I have been on this server for over two months now and in that time I have only had my current job as headboy. Due to this, i would like to teach the subject of charms to the pupils of our community. I am very experienced in the world of Terraria and Harry Potter (For example I know that Charms is one of the seven spell types, similar to Transfiguration as it changes the propeties of an object.) I would like to prove this by having a higher role in this community, thanks for your time.

<3.

Character name: Lion

Current Position: Prefect trying to become Charms Professor

Reason: I would like to become charms professor because i wish to help the students on the server gain more knowledge on the Harry Potter series.I Think this would be a good job for me because i try as hard as i can to be patient and help. Another few reasons i would like this job is because I've spent a lot of time on this server, i have read all the books so i know what I'm doing, and i think i would be right for the job.

Thank you for taking time to read this

Signed,Lion

To:

XGhozt, Aloani, Ivrae, Xena, Sinister, and anyone else reading this

Character Name: MCMo

C. Position: Ravenclaw Keeper, Student

Request: Ravenclaw Prefect:

I've been on for about a month. I'm Often helpful, and have willingly given up items like molten or hermes to help a friend/new guy, respectively. Technical Knowledge wise, im a spriter, and i COULD make packs with <3 and aloani. I'm Friendly, and have helped out alot of the players, students, professors, and guests alike. Im active during breaks, and on school days i can go on at night for around 2 Hrs. during certain times, like Ramadan, i sleep later and am on longer. i HATE griefing, and bad mods (kill everything, infinite life, all the banned mods. I have done anti griefing work from my own inventory, earned completely. if given a compelling reason, ill do pretty much anything. I've Developed a little plot of land that used to be my house, it now has many attached rooms to let other people move in (free, of course) because there's no more freebuild land. Hope You read this.

MCMo,

Faithful Member of The server and Ravenclaw.

oh, BTW, im The MCMo Written as MCMo. MCMO is just my firend Demonhellcore trying to be funny,

Edited by MCMo

Mcmo hope you get the job id love to have you as a prefect of ravenclaw

-Sophe,ravenclaw headgirl

Edited by ssophe613

To:

XGhozt, Aloani, Ivrae, Xena, Sinister, and anyone else reading this

Character Name: MCMo

C. Position: Ravenclaw Keeper, Student

Request: Ravenclaw Prefect:

I've been on for about a month. I'm Often helpful, and have willingly given up items like molten or hermes to help a friend/new guy, respectively. Technical Knowledge wise, im a spriter, and i COULD make packs with <3 and aloani. I'm Friendly, and have helped out alot of the players, students, professors, and guests alike. Im active during breaks, and on school days i can go on at night for around 2 Hrs. during certain times, like Ramadan, i sleep later and am on longer. i HATE griefing, and bad mods (kill everything, infinite life, all the banned mods. I have done anti griefing work from my own inventory, earned completely. if given a compelling reason, ill do pretty much anything. Hope You read this.

MCMo,

Faithful Member of The server and Ravenclaw.

No need to put 'To', I think they already know it's to them.

I'll talk to you about the Mime Bros later.

Guest Demonhellcore

hope u get the job mcmo

from demonhellcore

i also hope i will get the charms prof job but who knows sophe or heart might get it too

Guest Demonhellcore

Ps. i forgot to say something i am really experienced now adays in charms because i study them and research about them a lot by taking notes and reading

I think Mcmo got prefect position..,

xD

just to answer, nope, still not prefect ing game. also, on a more serious note...

MAKE THIS LESS ABOUT ME AND MORE ABOUT MORE APPLICATIONS!!!

I think that McMo deserves perfect the most in Ravenclaw because he is an active player on the server and is very nice to every one on the server.

Who are you Moman?