Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

<3, yeah i know your confused. Moman is Momo on the server.Mcmo is Mcmo on server

Guest MCMo

As I said before.

Please, Vack to the applications.

(I'm on my iPhone)

Guest Demonhellcore

Character name: Demonhellcore

Student at Hufflepuff

Job trying for: charms prof

Reason: I have always been looking forward to helping the server to become better. I always wanted to become like the admins helping everybody in a good way. I already do help people but i would like to to better things. I promise that I will not take advantage of the players or the server. I believe in helping other people because it is a good thing. I am not a hacker or griefer. I have full respect for the server and if u pick this job for me it would me wonderful, like everything i have ever wanted. So u guys are like my role models and i would like to be able to o what u do.Ask everybody and they will tell you that i am a very active user and i am almost always on. 1 hour-7hours a day. I would like to keep the server the way t is and stop the annoying griefers and hackers. I am a very good listener and helps everyone on the server by building with them, giving them stuff like: rocket boots, light's bane, robes, etc. When someone who is new to the server is confused with the rules like logging in or getting kicked because the cut grass i explain to them in a very nice way. I am a player who loves to build and always makes epic mansions like the hellstone house to the far left. Of course i only build in free build areas. Now a days i have a lot of experience with charms like there are 17 charms in total learned in hogwarts, for example: Accio, Aguamenti, Wingardian Leviosa. So this is all i need to say, my e-mail is : [email protected] if u would like to contact me.

thx for your time

Character name: Demonhellcore

Student at Hufflepuff

Job trying for: charms prof

Reason: I have always been looking forward to helping the server to become better. I always wanted to become like the admins helping everybody in a good way. I already do help people but i would like to to better things. I promise that I will not take advantage of the players or the server. I believe in helping other people because it is a good thing. I am not a hacker or griefer. I have full respect for the server and if u pick this job for me it would me wonderful, like everything i have ever wanted. So u guys are like my role models and i would like to be able to o what u do.Ask everybody and they will tell you that i am a very active user and i am almost always on. 1 hour-7hours a day. I would like to keep the server the way t is and stop the annoying griefers and hackers. I am a very good listener and helps everyone on the server by building with them, giving them stuff like: rocket boots, light's bane, robes, etc. When someone who is new to the server is confused with the rules like logging in or getting kicked because the cut grass i explain to them in a very nice way. I am a player who loves to build and always makes epic mansions like the hellstone house to the far left. Of course i only build in free build areas. Now a days i have a lot of experience with charms like there are 17 charms in total learned in hogwarts, for example: Accio, Aguamenti, Wingardian Leviosa. So this is all i need to say, my e-mail is : [email protected] if u would like to contact me.

thx for your time

no need to double post, edit the original post instead

Now a days i have a lot of experience with charms like there are 17 charms in total learned in hogwarts, for example: Accio, Aguamenti, Wingardian Leviosa. So this is all i need to say, my e-mail is : [email protected] if u would like to contact me. thx for your time

Yes... About this, I'm not trying to be harsh, but I don't think you're suited for the job.

First of all, there isn't just seventeen spells, there's an infinite number of 'em.

Second, now this is a claim; when looking at your email I see the year 1999. This indicates that you are either 12 or will turn 12 this year. I think this isn't a suitable age for a professor, so I disagree on base of your age. Correct me if I'm wrong

Dude, you wanna go there?

A charm is one of the seven known spell types. Charms are distinguished from transfigurations, as they change the properites of an object, not a form.

List of Charms

Alohomora

Banishing Charm (Depulso)

Braking Charm

Bubble-Head Charm

Cheering Charm

Colour Change Charm

Colloportus

Hermione Granger using Confundo

Added by KennethC

Confundus Charm (Confundo)

Disarming Charm (Expelliarmus)

Disillusionment Charm

Drought Charm

Engorgement Charm (Engorgio)

Epoximise

Fidelius Charm

Fixing Charm

Fianto Duri

Flame-Freezing Charm

Freezing Charm (Immobulus)

Glacius

Growth Charm

Homorphus Charm

Hover Charm (Wingardium Leviosa)

Imperturbable Charm

Gilderoy Lockhart using a Memory Charm

Added by Smonocco

Memory Charm (Obliviate)

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Muggle-Repelling Charm (Repello Muggletum)

Patronus Charm (Expecto Patronum)

Permanent Sticking Charm

Scouring Charm (Scourgify)

Severing Charm (Diffindo)

Shield Charm (Protego)

Silencing Charm (Silencio)

Substantive Charm

Summoning Charm (Accio)

Supersensory Charm

Talon-clipping charm

Tickling Charm (Rictusempra)

The Trace (Un-breakable until 17th birthday.)

BUTTTTT, there's also Transfiguration, Conjurations and Counter Spells.

/WIN

Dude, you wanna go there?

A charm is one of the seven known spell types. Charms are distinguished from transfigurations, as they change the properites of an object, not a form.

List of Charms

Alohomora

Braking Charm

Bubble-Head Charm

Cheering Charm

Colour Change Charm

Colloportus

Hermione Granger using Confundo

Added by KennethC

Disillusionment Charm

Drought Charm

Epoximise

Fidelius Charm

Fixing Charm

Fianto Duri

Flame-Freezing Charm

Glacius

Growth Charm

Homorphus Charm

Imperturbable Charm

Gilderoy Lockhart using a Memory Charm

Added by Smonocco

Memory Charm (Obliviate)

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Permanent Sticking Charm

Shield Charm (Protego)

Substantive Charm

Summoning Charm (Accio)

Supersensory Charm

Talon-clipping charm

The Trace (Un-breakable until 17th birthday.)

BUTTTTT, there's also Transfiguration, Conjurations and Counter Spells.

/WIN

THIS.

IS

MADE

OF

CURBSTOMP BATTLE.

<3 WINS FORVER.

Guest Demonhellcore

Demonhellcore's list of charms:

Alohomora

Braking Charm

Bubble-Head Charm

Cheering Charm

Colour Change Charm

Colloportus

Disillusionment Charm

Drought Charm

Epoximise

Fidelius Charm

Fixing Charm

Fianto Duri

Flame-Freezing Charm

Glacius

Growth Charm

Homorphus Charm

Imperturbable Charm

Memory Charm (Obliviate)

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Permanent Sticking Charm

Shield Charm (Protego)

Substantive Charm

Summoning Charm (Accio)

Supersensory Charm

Talon-clipping charm

The Trace

Unbreakable Charm

Growth Charm

Locomotion Charm

Aresto Momentum

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Colour Change Charm (Multicorfors)

Carpe Retractum

Cleaning Charm (Skurge)

Softening Charm (Spongify)

Fire-Making Charm (Incendio)

Muffliato

Aguamenti

Cushioning Charm

I made this list to prove what i am worth and to prove that I am ready for this job.

Thx,

Demonhellcore

Now a days i have a lot of experience with charms like there are 17 charms in total learned in hogwarts, for example: Accio, Aguamenti, Wingardian Leviosa. So this is all i need to say, my e-mail is : [email protected] if u would like to contact me. thx for your time

Yes... About this, I'm not trying to be harsh, but I don't think you're suited for the job.

First of all, there isn't just seventeen spells, there's an infinite number of 'em.

Second, now this is a claim; when looking at your email I see the year 1999. This indicates that you are either 12 or will turn 12 this year. I think this isn't a suitable age for a professor, so I disagree on base of your age. Correct me if I'm wrong

ok thor i suggest you read carefully next time.

first he said total LEARNED IN HOGWARTS! not all the spells just the ones learned in hogwarts.

second this is terraria do you think that there are more 20 year olds playing this then there is 12 year olds.

third this server is doesnt say anything about 12 year olds not allowed to apply for jobs. we are all just trying to have fun so please dont judge!!

im not trying to be harsh, but i dont think you're suited to pick who gets the job or not lets leave that to ivrae.

Edited by Aloani

Guest MCMo

Demonhellcore's list of charms:

Alohomora

Braking Charm

Bubble-Head Charm

Cheering Charm

Colour Change Charm

Colloportus

Disillusionment Charm

Drought Charm

Epoximise

Fidelius Charm

Fixing Charm

Fianto Duri

Flame-Freezing Charm

Glacius

Growth Charm

Homorphus Charm

Imperturbable Charm

Memory Charm (Obliviate)

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Permanent Sticking Charm

Shield Charm (Protego)

Substantive Charm

Summoning Charm (Accio)

Supersensory Charm

Talon-clipping charm

The Trace

Unbreakable Charm

Growth Charm

Locomotion Charm

Aresto Momentum

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Colour Change Charm (Multicorfors)

Carpe Retractum

Cleaning Charm (Skurge)

Softening Charm (Spongify)

Fire-Making Charm (Incendio)

Muffliato

Aguamenti

Cushioning Charm

I made this list to prove what i am worth and to prove that I am ready for this job.

Thx,

Demonhellcore

Guest MCMo

Sry for double post, iPhones a bitch.

Anyways,

@demon.

I'm sorry but that list us obviously a copy paste edit.

@ aloani. I agree and disagree. I agree the theirs reasons are wrong, but I agree with thor that demon simply isn't suited for the job. Not cause he's 12, honestly I'm the same age. Sorry demon, but I have to agree with Thor here.

Sry for double post, iPhones a bitch.

Anyways,

@demon.

I'm sorry but that list us obviously a copy paste edit.

@ aloani. I agree and disagree. I agree the theirs reasons are wrong, but I agree with thor that demon simply isn't suited for the job. Not cause he's 12, honestly I'm the same age. Sorry demon, but I have to agree with Thor here.

wow dude you are leaving me hanging here if you are going to say that someone doesnt deserve something then at least back it up with a reason!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Guest Demonhellcore

listen i did not copy paste i swear

i learned them then wrote them so if u want to tell me that i am a liar u r free but i know myself more than u mc not trying to make problem here but this is truth

Guest Demonellcore

what is this, y is everyone against me? except fanimorph, Aloani, and Sophe. I mean i am working hard to get this job and i dont deserve it? WOW

Guest Demonhellcore

besides Mcmo, If u think my list is copied and pasted what about heart? u r just trying to be kind to the mods instead of saying what u really think

I made it, you copied it, weird how its in the exact same order, eh?

Guest Demonhellcore

U r allowed to kill me heart if i am lying u learned those from harry potter wiki not from your knowledge! i didn't even c your list when i did mine. What the hell. my list is shorter and i put the ones i know i learned them and took notes about them before i posted so dont say that i am lying because i am not. if i had a picture of mynotes I WOULD upload it. and i worked so much harder. Let us leave it up to the people to vote and to ivrae deal?

Guest Demonhellcore

u plagerised heart!

the proof: in part of the list it said Hermione Granger using Confundo

Added by KennethC

Is that a charm?

i dont think so

U copied it and pasted the whole list!

u r trying to get the job by cheat

Cmon what the hell?

If u r ready to cheat go ahead, but i will tell u something, cheaters NEVER WIN!

there i backed up my proof :o

ok both of you shut up this is a job thread not a whining thread. take it somewhere else :angry2:

Is he talking to me?

Is he talking to me?

LEAVE NOW!!!

well, the threads gone to hell.

back on topic, i vote plus 1 for lion! i met him cuz i woke early and the guys a beast! he deserves this alot.

*chants* lion lion lion lion.

i just met MCMo today and i think he should get prefect position +1 to MCMo!

Guest demonhellcore

lol mcmo wants to stay out of problems

Guest Demonhellcore

ivrae plz pick