Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Online Mineral Hack

Is there a current "private" mineral hack for sc1?

If there were any "private" mineral hacks, why would we share them on a public forum? Wouldn't be very private now would it. *eyebrow wiggle*

If there were any "private" mineral hacks, why would we share them on a public forum? Wouldn't be very private now would it. *eyebrow wiggle*

No disrespect here, but I'm not a noob. I just wanted to know if one exists or not, upon confirmation I would then attempt to obtain :P

Ignorance is bliss, is it not?

Ignorance is bliss, is it not?

:o lol "why would we share them on a public forum?" I guess I was pretty stupid, but I didn't take it directly, I thought he meant that I was asking the people here to post the private map hack but I guess if I look at it differently..

If I were to want to get my hands on it, what would I need to do?

---for the SC2 Scene, because that's where it's at---

There's various pay2use maphacks, some 'hidden' (ie. LongX+Beavings, Transcended, etc), some not (ie. CraniX, Artek, etc).

As for truly private hacks, there are of course out there but the truly private is usually among small group of people. Friends, mostly. And to obtain them you don't pay, you just already have them because the people you know- that's what private means. :P

A trail if you desire:

Sheppy has a drophack he is secretive about, but recently a drophack has been leaked (I don't think it was his exact method, but it was similiar).

PM me for more information/suggest mods move this to VIP or wherever this has some sort of protection from the public eye.

I don't follow the SC1 hacking scene anymore, I'm sure there is a min hack burrowed in the archives of dem hackers

Umm, there's even a private hack out there owned by Jiggie which can turn probes into mutalisks or cannons.

I've heard it's possible to make everything, pretty much. There's supposedly nuke anywhere even...

....but the only mineral hack we have access to as publics is the OrderBufferRaep which needs Burrow and a somewhat longer build time for Zerg unit.

There's a certain "how-to" to that hack though. And it's fun! :D 800 drones raping the enemy while having 61230 minerals from out of nowhere? Hell yeah!

That Mutalisk stuff sounds like it came from 1.12b.

That Mutalisk stuff sounds like it came from 1.12b.

it did, but he brought it back. in some form to say the least.