Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Google +

Hey there guys, I havnt seen a topic about this yet.... If there is one hiding somewhere in the depths of the forums... just add it to there. But I was seeing if anyone wanted to be added to my circle :P aka be mah friend please. But if you want to add me, names Anthony Zangrilli, if no luck there the email is [email protected]. Add yours here too or if someone needs and invite let me know!

Info Again:

Name: Anthony Zangrilli

Email: [email protected]

Done you should get an email soon enough :).

I've heard about this and looked at it; did you guys notice that almost immediately after it was announced Facebook got video chat and a new interface? hehe.

I need an invite please!

[email protected]

THANKS!

Users! You just using me for invites Q.Q.... Lol j/k. I sent your invite. I am glad i can spread around something useful.

Ill be your friend. :blush2: Send me an invite: [email protected]

(Yea... i got a new one) xD

Done. To be honest if i really wanted to add you guys to my "circle" then I can do it while sending the invites lol. I feel this is more of a follow/see whats going on. Then an actual social media where you can talk and chat all that... even though I havent messed around alot with it. If that made sense.