Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

ghoztcraft.net Loves you ivrae

Dear Ivrae:

i would like to thank you for all you have done for me and the server. you have never denied to answer my questions ( which are a lot i apologize lol) and you are really awesome for building hogwarts.

love,

Aloani :smile3:

Dear Ivrae:

i would like to thank you for all you have done for me and the server. you have never denied to answer my questions ( which are a lot i apologize lol) and you are really awesome for building hogwarts.

love,

Aloani :smile3:

Yup, even if you do mess with the config files ;)

dthank u very much ivrae for ur patience of taking care of every1 whos online.. from the normal users till the @$$holes (sorry for cursing)

ur 1 of the nicest admins ive ever seen in terraria and minecraft :P (and ive seen alot)

woshing u good luck and hoping ull stay with us :P

p.s:i have an idea about how 2 expel cloners and hackers i need 2 pm u but i havnt done 15 messeges... anyways i need 2 talk with u privatly about it and i believe its important

Aww. You guys rock! :blush2: Don't forget XGhozt and Xena too. They help keep up the magic just as much as I try to. We wouldn't have this server without them.

Ivrae

Yay! Ivrae, goooo!

We owe you missy ~!