Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

hackers

Some hacker came by the server. and kicked me... I came back and I saw him cloning me

Please do something about it...

Also I can't login since then...

he put sand all over the world.. someone's gotto2 do something about this

Warning... he warned us and said that he will come back tomorrow probably at same time...

he says that if he will see and mod or admin on he will ban everyone.

Edited by Major Zhuinden
Spelling man, SPELLING!!!

He's flooding the server and says it's for the LULZ... also it seems like he can even take the owners' powers... XGhozt this is an emergency situation u really should do something about this before he makes something extreme...

Edited by Major Zhuinden

He's right, he's completely screwed up the whole server, there are dynamite holes everywhere, he has banned Gigiban and Alonia

another 13 year old boy with no life and friends has taken over the server...

I have an idea how to get rid of those hackers... need to PM an admin or XGhozt about this... that's important.

Edited by Major Zhuinden

He came back and took my name and then Clyde1000's name as well as <3.

He is on right now.

:/

ss1.png

banned me. :angry2: please unban me

Shit just went down. :suicide2:

ss3.png

• Like 1

This dude has no fucking life... My friends are telling me to bring him to Jerusalem so we can kick his ass lol.

last time we almost cut his ears till I stopped them... but this time I won't prevent them :P

He has no life at all

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Tell him that I send to him that I want him to come to Jerusalem in Israel so me and my friends will stab his ******* ***!!!!

also that he has no life

ask him his Skype I wanna speak with him

Edited by Major Zhuinden

There is a guy cloning everybody and he I think also is griefing he is such a noob someone please try and find out who he is and stop him

Edited by Major Zhuinden

No worries guys I know the client he is running and the creator shut it down so the server will not be griefed for a little while I'd say about 3 days

Edited by Major Zhuinden

The hacker won't do it again... He came by and apologized... He just saw an emo bloody sad war movie that day (psychology... fast!)

I convinced him it's nothing next to Israel... XD

Edited by Major Zhuinden

I beg to differ Gig he flooded the castle whether it was him or not I'm not one hundred percent sure but my best guess is it's him. :P

Yea the server has been griefed to hell again, random crap missing, commands aren't working, dropped items disappear...

The one who did that fixed the damages and started to make some amazing arts like a parrot and donald duck drawings XD

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Guest LighthingStruck

no worries guys i know the client he is running and the creater shut it down so the server will not be griefed for a little while id say about 3 days

:angry2: True??? oh, and is he going to be ip banned, I hope so.

dude... he just stole my name when I was one and ''made'' me say ''I dick my head'' or something like that with a bot spamming the chat, he did that with other person too...

Edited by Major Zhuinden