Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Help, please

hacker banned me from the server after i rejoined when he kicked everyone. please unban me.

hacker banned me from the server after i rejoined when he kicked everyone. please unban me.

unbanned :)

why is it every time i get back from work around 7 it says im banned from the server when i was on last night and left on my own. not to mention im not able to play until 7. so unless some wierdo is sneaking in my house to play on my account, there is no reason. only possible explanation is A. a hacker is hacking my computer (but it was unplugged when i left for work) or B. a hacker in the server is somehow doing this. if you can help, please do. but as a saftey mesaure, the computer will be off now at night as i froget to do so. please stop this if you can.

scratch that now its telling me to make a new character.

thats technology for ya :angry2:

Edited by Nemba

and now the new character i made dosent work, i only entered the server once, switched items over, and it didnt work when i tryed to enter. niether one works. RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

error (0x04)

Edited by Nemba

and now the new character i made dosent work, i only entered the server once, switched items over, and it didnt work when i tryed to enter. niether one works. RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

error (0x04)

ok there is a hacker in the server but he didnt hack you computer he just cloned your name on the server and got you bannd. if you are banned then unplug your modoem or router and wait like 2 minutes and plug it back that will reset the ip so you are not playing with the banned ip. :) please try this and if you need anything else feel free to relpy

unable to do that as i live in a apartment in istanbul at the moment until agust 11th. most i can do is reset the computer and that seldomly works. any reason why it keeps saying im banned. also i can connect ot 2 diffrent wifi spots and both say banned, and i doubt anyone in my apartment plays this game. if you need my ip to fix it then say so

yeah we probebly need your ip to remove it from the banned file