Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

paintball :P

i realy like this "sport" idk if its exacly a sport but its eally fun and it keeps u in shape! :D

me and my best friend played it and we were the best

4-0 on flag conquer mode :P

we really had a good time and it was fun 2 know i have skills on shooting (i know its not the reall thing but i did made a combo-4 when we shot the last bullets on cans and bottles)

it was amazing and i would absolutly do it again!

I hope you sir, are not a gear queer while playing the awesome sport of Paintball.

I hope you sir, are not a gear queer while playing the awesome sport of Paintball.

A gear queer?

:cookie?:

Those idiots who think having more military gear than the actual military uses while playing games like airsoft or paintball is cool.

well i dont think so i just like playing paintball XD

well i dont think so i just like playing paintball XD

Those idiots who think having more military gear than the actual military uses while playing games like airsoft or paintball is cool.

Makes sense :spiteful:

I hate people like that...

Guest gigiben

i still dont get it (sorry my english isnt that good) u mean ,like thinking that u have a better weapon means ur better then every1?

Psh Viper, I'm so like that..... Your move bro. ;)

Psh Viper, I'm so like that..... Your move bro. ;)

Well, if you'd like to play, then I'll play. Consider this just the very tip of an iceberg...

geardo.jpg

Remember, read my siggy.

That pic made me lol

I wouldn't really expect you to if you were one, but at least the rest of us do.