Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job applications are to much

honestly im tired of these people that just want to be members and mods and prefects and what not. especailly members that have only been members for a day or two.

from now on there should be a minimum amount of time you have to spend on the server to become A MEMBER. and another minimum amount of time to apply for A JOB.

and if you are going to apply for a job at least make an account on the forum and use the correct format which is

NAME:

JOB:

REASON:

• Like 1

+1 I Agree. If they did want a position as a moderator of the server certain things would stand out. I'd pick an active member who shows interest in the community and the game itself. Random guest is practically the biggest "NO" for me.

+1 I Agree. If they did want a position as a moderator of the server certain things would stand out. I'd pick an active member who shows interest in the community and the game itself. Random guest is practically the biggest "NO" for me.

thanks i appreciate the support