Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mod position?

Okay, I would like to know where I should find the 'mod application' section of the forum and if I would be eligible in becoming a mod :)

Thanks!

Thundersta ^_^

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Hmm, I dunno... job applications?

But we don't accept guests

Guest gigiben

Thor you're back?? :D

Welcome back :P

and about you Thunder. as I've said before. be active on the game but also according to Thor's response it is recommended that you will be active in the forum as well

and actually I believe we pretty much need more staff.. since the admins won't come online anymore ;'\

Btw it's Gigiben I came over to a friend :P

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Nah, not back yet. I'm in the sun @ Monaco :D

This sunday I'll be home/online again, so wait just a little longer :3

Okay, I'm wanting to know where I should find the 'mod application' section of the forum and if I would be eligible in becoming a mod :)

Thanks!

Thundersta ^_^

You have like.. one post... and I personally have absolutely no idea who you are.

For the forum, you have to be a part of the community, or at least we should know who you are.

But most of the board's current user base is Retired Staff and Mods, so there isn't really a gap to fill it with that anyways.

Maybe the Terraria Server might need something, I'm not involved with that.

I've been pretty active on the Terraria server for a bit over 2 weeks now. And I've seen Ivrae maybe 3-4 times, never saw Xena though I hear she got on while I was offline (EdgeOrton was frustrated) and honestly have yet to ever see Sinister or hear anything about him. Aloani and Gigiben both pretty active though now I know Aloani is running his own server. A lot of times it's me and Ska who are the only non guests any more it seems like that and the occasional other member, and he is a prefect and I am a VIP, so between the two of us we can handle minor disputes and refill robe chests and whatnot, but there does seem to be a need for some more mods. That and the server has been griefed on a pretty regular basis of late. I know a lot of times even though Ska can kick as a prefect the person seems to be invisible or doesn't show up when using the /playing command, don't know if admins or mods could do any better, but just an fyi.

Well I haven't succeeded on banning a hacker before.. (as a mod)

and I log in 3 times a day but just to make sure everything's fine... and when something isn't I stay to make it safe back

one solution is kicking him till he leaves... unless he has no life and then your screwed :P (I got screwed once and its not nice :P)

also don't let the hacker know u have a rank.. so he won't clone you and be able to do he same things u can for example BANNING (that's the screwed part)

so I usually log in as a guest so when hacker comes I'll just kick him

without letting him knowing it's me

Edited by Major Zhuinden

When I return from my holidays, I promise to reinstall peace and justice into the server... and also have a great time with Gigi, I hope.

So the major problem right now is the holidays, no new staff needed

When I return from my holidays, I promise to reinstall peace and justice into the server... and also have a great time with Gigi, I hope.

So the major problem right now is the holidays, no new staff needed

This is true lol.

I've been pretty active on the Terraria server for a bit over 2 weeks now. And I've seen Ivrae maybe 3-4 times, never saw Xena though I hear she got on while I was offline (EdgeOrton was frustrated) and honestly have yet to ever see Sinister or hear anything about him. Aloani and Gigiben both pretty active though now I know Aloani is running his own server. A lot of times it's me and Ska who are the only non guests any more it seems like that and the occasional other member, and he is a prefect and I am a VIP, so between the two of us we can handle minor disputes and refill robe chests and whatnot, but there does seem to be a need for some more mods. That and the server has been griefed on a pretty regular basis of late. I know a lot of times even though Ska can kick as a prefect the person seems to be invisible or doesn't show up when using the /playing command, don't know if admins or mods could do any better, but just an fyi.

Don´t want to be rude, but what about me? Anyway guys, i´m back tomorrow, so w00t

Don´t want to be rude, but what about me? Anyway guys, i´m back tomorrow, so w00t

That's the thing you hadn't been on in a bit. glad you'll be back though lol.

Great another new guy who wants to be a mod but cannot navigate the forums to find the correct spot to apply for the position . . . .

:suicide2:

i started my server 2 days ago and im really really active on hogwarts you would not believe how active i am lol ? but honestley forget about being a mod we need to fill the professors first that seems to be the essential right now the faster we start school the easier it would be on us!!