Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ivrae? Xena? XGhozt? where are u?

im sure im speakingby the name of every1 here.. we miss u!

uve gone for the last days/weeks and me personally havn seen u for long and im starting 2 miss u 3 :(

come on dont leave me alone with the newbies... theyre gonna eat me alive!!!

and now im sure im speaking by the name of every1

WE MISS U AND WANT U 2 BE ONLINE MORE :3

Ghozty is a very busy person.

Haha; I'm sure he wants to be on too.

ADMINS if you guys going to offline for a while at least leave someone in charge (ME) :spiteful: :spiteful:

lol we keep getting greifed and there is noone to reset the server.

make me an admin please i have been here for a while im sure ivrae turst me xena probebly not because she has never met me and XGhozt me and you are cool.. so why not

uum aloani ill fix what u sayd

ADMINS if you guys going to offline for a while at least leave 2 awesome mods who are smart pretty shmexi and haz low ego (like ALOANI and ME :D)

and yea aloani is totally right.. i found a way 2 kick an hacker (cloner) all over and over again but it cannot perm stop him... we also need a guide how 2 stop them permemantly (how 2 know theyre ip for example)

those are hard times... especially when u 3 arent on.. all the hackers became me and aloanis problem and its hard 2 do that alone/with our exiciting privilages.

i personally prefer u 3 to be on more oftenly cuz i miss u

i dont see the diffrence between admin and mod actually :P

I'll make up for it posting here. :L

Sorry guys! We took a little vacation! We're back now. Things will return to normal tomorrow. :)

Was that why this was so easy?