Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

i think i had enough..

on the Terraria server once a while (2-3 days) the map becomes shorter and only apart of it is left (THE CASTLE, CITY, AND HALF OF THE FOREST)

also people are not available to drop and take stuff from the ground... and when the bug happens the server won't recognize me as a moderator in it...

XGhozt can you explain why it happens and how can we stop it?

We are aware of this issue and suspect griefers to blame. Hopefully tmod soon will come out with a clever way to combat this issue. Your post title is a little misleading, I was terrified you were leaving us :-P It is a process getting this server up to par but when its finished I promise it will be worth all the trouble.

Thanks for your concern!

Professor Ivrae

Head of Ravenclaw

It's Just that, right outside of gryffindor dorms, there's a 1 block deep hole. no one was warned for that, and it didnt reset.

then on floor two, there's a hole in the floor that drops you one floor below.

and then, goblin invasion, i log in near the end, pullout my minishark, and hope i can blast the F*ck Out of the leftover goblin, so i head past the left bridge, and begin shooting. i cut down a bit of grass, and poof!

Warning

warning

warning

warning

warning

kick

WARN LIMIT REACHED.

so while there's hole in hogwarts, and the wands have all been taken, and an abuser of mod/admin/whatever power was spawning OHKO feathers a few days ago, and none is being stopped, im kicked for cutting down grass?

the old "everything resetting" system was far better. if this isnt dealt with, im out. peace :suicide:

We attempt to update the plugins and all game features daily. In an attempt to protect Hogwarts and its surrounding areas we have enacted world guard, and due to the grass issue we have relaxed some of the restrictions. Keep in mind we are constantly changing things and there are bound to be bugs. So please have patience with us.

Ivrae

:cookie?:

We attempt to update the plugins and all game features daily. In an attempt to protect Hogwarts and its surrounding areas we have enacted world guard, and due to the grass issue we have relaxed some of the restrictions. Keep in mind we are constantly changing things and there are bound to be bugs. So please have patience with us.

Ivrae

i Saw this after seeing serkalo had the same problem. Alright, i see now. this would probably work. BTW, ive been on server bout a week, and its AWESOME! keep it up.