Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

TZone

Hello, this reply is directed to the owner of Ghoztcraft's Terraria Server. First I would like to inroduce myself. I am the co- owner of TZone, a Community that opened about 2 weeks ago. We are partners and sponsors with the server Mod, TShock. The reason I am contacting you, is to ask who is Hosting your current Terraria Server, and how is that working for you? At TZone we are looking for popular Terraria Servers online, and willing to Host them for Free.

So If you have any interest in having your Terraria Server hosted on a Dedicated machine, for Free, then please contact one of the TZone Staff members at Terrariazone.com We only have a few, very small, trivial requirements that you must agree to. Again if you are interested, go to Terrariazone.com

Also, you can find us on the IRC at webchat.ospnet.org, channel: #tzone

There is ALWAYS a Staff member on the IRC, so hop on and ask for Null, dude,Chomp, or strangef8. <<(the Nicks)

Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you soon!

-TZone

XGhozt works for a web design company or something now, i know he sold off his own web design companies contracts a while back. Not realy sure anymore Ghozt is so busy he never talks to me :(

Yes it all sounds good, but why? Our server runs at like 200$ a month, why will you do it for free? Whats the catch?

Yes it all sounds good, but why? Our server runs at like 200$ a month, why will you do it for free? Whats the catch?

I agree. Too good to be true. Where's the legal shit. Lupe Fiasco Got Signed and wanted to release three albums, but fine print shove him into working for six. What Bullshit are you gonna make Ghozt Do?