Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Revamped Security

So um I got kicked because of too many warnings about not being able to edit Hogwarts... I literally fired 2 demon scythe shots and the resulting destruction of grass is what got me kicked... I'm glad the security is higher to prevent griefers, but is there anyway to make it that grass doesn't count? Kinda hard to fight anything in grassy areas if it results in a kick.

That and I couldn't edit my vip plot of land. I mean I should go to bed anyway rather than be building on Terraria, but I figured I would give you a heads up on that. Thanks! :)

Regards, Serkalo.

For the record, my post about the security was before the rest of them....

Chill out, Ivrae is working on it apperantly

Chill out, Ivrae is working on it apperantly

Lol I'm not angry at Ivrae or any of the people working the server XD.

I'm sure they're doing what they can, that second post was directed at the 2 other threads that got started after mine. They could have posted in my thread rather than start whole new topics about it. Just a little forum etiquette to first look for posts that are already relevant to what you want to say rather than start up new ones. Because I'm sure people didn't like all the active threads being about the security on the terraria server.

Edited by Serkalo

I agree, I cant even fight mobs properly!

On a side note, please promote me (in my new character "Leothul") to mod again, thank you :)

i've said it before, but yea, i agree. Though ill Wait :D