Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

YO WHATS DIS?

good ol night here has been kicked three times for killing grass weeds. and i is not a happy camper. give me some access/premissions or somethin.

good ol night here has been kicked three times for killing grass weeds. and i is not a happy camper. give me some access/premissions or somethin.

:cookie?: Calm Down. This new security is to stop all the griefers destroying the server. As for promotions, you can post an app Here.

And getting sorted into a house would be a good start.

im having the same problem, and im sorted to ravenclaw, so that can't be it.

im having the same problem, and im sorted to ravenclaw, so that can't be it.

No, he wants a promotion, so i said getting sorted would be a good start.

nononono... u know... i used to be an operator in another server called h*rnybuilders (sorry for bad language)

and there if someone like u were talking to us like this... the only promotion you get is a ban

i dont think we own u anything...

u can be apart of our community if u want but u wont get any prices for bieng kicked..

in other words.. NO if u wanna get a promotion.. work for it.. dont get kicked and complain for it.

sorry for bieng rude but thats too much for me..

nononono... u know... i used to be an operator in another server called h*rnybuilders (sorry for bad language)

and there if someone like u were talking to us like this... the only promotion you get is a ban

i dont think we own u anything...

u can be apart of our community if u want but u wont get any prices for bieng kicked..

in other words.. NO if u wanna get a promotion.. work for it.. dont get kicked and complain for it.

sorry for bieng rude but thats too much for me..

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

you were an operator in h*rnybuilders? 0.0 XD lol jk i know what u mean

:cookie?:

you were an operator in h*rnybuilders? 0.0 XD lol jk i know what u mean

He's now getting all mad because i kicked him,

This is exactly what he said:

"Oh no its cool, we just let people who are new to Ghoztcraft be mods,"

He has like 0.02 posts a day, I felt threatened by him, so i kicked him.

Edited by <3.

0.02 posts per day? LOL

get your words straight. that is not what i said.

Now, now gentlemen, no need to be unkind. Many new users get on and get instantly frustrated they cannot build/dig/destroy as they like at our spawn point so you guys are going to have to grow some thicker skin. Not to mention with our protection plug in, World Guard, finally working closer to what was intended, there will be many upset users.

We do hope to fix the grass cutting issue as soon as possible, and have already set forth a few steps to make it less annoying/kick-tastic.

Our apologies, and in the future please consider that we are more likely to take applications seriously if the applicant is a person that has been on quite a bit, plus posts in our Terraria forums as a member.

Thank you for your concern,

Professor Ivrae

Head of Ravenclaw