Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Quidditch

Guest Vincent

Jokering and me, Vincent had an intersting idea about Quidditch. We could use magic missile as a snitch, demon scythe as quaffle and for the bludger we could use flamelash. Every player is on pvp. The goal keeper try to block demon scythe for entering goals. Demon scythe are throw by some player (2 maximum by team). An extra goaler could be usefull if the first one dies. 1 member by team owns a flamelash it could be something to disturb other team members. Of course, the game would be played in the air with rocket boots. The seeker try to catch the magic missile to end the game. Someone who isn't playing could control the snitch.

Each team as:

1 Goaler (And one spare goaler)

2 Shooters

1 Beater

1 Seeker

Each time a player scores with a demon scythe his team gets 10 points. When someone caught the magic missile

his team earn 250 points and the game is over.

Please put some bed near the quidditch pit so players will recover easly

PS: Sorry for the spelling mistakes...I speak french and english but my writting isn't that good lolll

Guest Vincent

Jokerking not jokering lol sorry

nice system, but if im not mistaken, some moods can increase hp past 400. i say the mods do that, the match end, the mod undo that, and we have an awesome Quidditch where no one has to respawn! :D yay! :D :D

Modded Hp and/or Mana is banned on the server.

Apart from the mods, obviously :icon_lol:

Guest Vincent

That could be cool but if its ban...

Guest Vincent

Sorry for double posting but I had another idea: Gryffindor could have a Cooper armor ; Hufflepuff a Gold armor ; Ravenclaw a silver armor and Slythering (I don't know how to write it in english) could have a jungle armor. Goaler would have a molten armor. I know the defense wont be the same but people could put this in the social slot and nothing in the pvp so everyone would have no armor. I think goaler should have a real armor cause they will receive a lots of demon scythe.

I think gravitation potions in addition to rocket boots would be best.

Also while I can appreciate the attempt at including all the roles, I'm just not sure having a magic missile snitch and flame lash bludgers is a great idea.

Edited by Serkalo

This idea sounds awesome. We might have to keep the team numbers down a bit though. Does anyone worry about lag? or.... just me?

Ivrae <3

Guest Vincent

yea gravitation could be great but they cost more then gravity boots. But why do you think flamelash and magic missile are a bad idea?

yea gravitation could be great but they cost more then gravity boots. But why do you think flamelash and magic missile are a bad idea?

meh I feel like the snitch would be too easy to catch since it can only go within the vision of the person using it. and flamelash is so powereful people would be dying all over the place...

As for grav potions being expensive, VIP's, Mods, and Admin's can all spawn items including potions. (Though for some reason I can't get gills potion to work)

I like it <3

However, we should get other stuff than demon scythes, since that just wont be working proper.

How about throwing knives? Hard to throw, easy to catch.

The field would have to be long, and PvP enabled

There should not be any thing like bludgers, since swords and other weapons fit that role as well.

And an admin should do the missile of course.

I like it <3

Thor, professor of Defence against the Dark Arts

I agree i can do a mod so everything goes faster. then if i use the missile it would be hard to catch since its going 5x normal speed. Just a thought.

Guest Vincent

hum....yea the trowing knifes good idea. And you're right for the flamelash they are really dangerous lol but if some people uuse night edge it could be worst.

Lol, I just thought of a new rule:

How about, when a player catches the 'snitch', but he dies in the process, the other team gets 250 points?

xD

Lol, I just thought of a new rule:

How about, when a player catches the 'snitch', but he dies in the process, the other team gets 250 points?

xD

actually, lets give that player a pathetic reward if he catches and dies. like, an arrow. or 1 copper coin.

/assholery.

I tested the knifes and I think this could work for the quaffle. (I am Vincent, I just registered as vincento179)

I like it <3

However, we should get other stuff than demon scythes, since that just wont be working proper.

How about throwing knives? Hard to throw, easy to catch.

The field would have to be long, and PvP enabled

There should not be any thing like bludgers, since swords and other weapons fit that role as well.

And an admin should do the missile of course.

I like it <3

Thor, professor of Defence against the Dark Arts

True, we could just use melee weapons for the beaters, maybe something lower damage like silver. (Or a wooden sword as that would be closest to a wooden bat) that way they can harass with some small damage. I definitely like the idea of throwing knife quaffle and I think they could pass to each other as well that way. would be the honor system to not throw throwing knives while you didn't have it, but with a little monitoring I think that would be a good option.

Nice idea for the wooden sword :D The system as been totally changed but I like it! Hope an admin will do something better with the Quidditch field

I am curious to know how you guys want the field to look? Also soon were going to need some Quidditch captains!

Ivrae <3

if we do get quidditch working i would like to be quidditch captain for gryffindor :D

if we do get quidditch working i would like to be quidditch captain for gryffindor :D

Why am I not surprised.

Why am I ghey?

Fixed*

Zar you crossed the line, it stopped being funny to me ages ago.