Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Quidditch

I dont know what happened I was building for quidditch than someone connect and I got kicked cause of warn limits :S and now i don't have the right to build...I was building dorms so now they are incomplete wow I don't know who did that but come on...

Edited by vincento179

Ok, so Timmy wants to be the captain, i don't know about marvin though.

I will be the Quidditch-professor.

As I already have the rights of a teacher and helped a lot in creating this idea, I will be more than glad to take the position.

On behalf of captains, don't go declaring that on yourself. I think the Heads of Houses must decide the captains

Yea but they are active member so maybe they will be selected lol. Hum so if you are the quidditch prof I am the referee? As a referee I would like to be able to spawn stuff for the quidditch teams

Thor manager/ Vincent, Ref/everything else, since it was his brilliant idea

U mad bro?

I helped a lot...

Well <3 is and I meant him XD

Just ask for the job

Edited by Thor

Im fine, Vincent had the general idea, Thor upgraded it, so iu both kinda have equal rights

Got a suggestion for goalers or players. Featherfall potion may be use for a better control of gravitation potion. It will go slower but much more precise :)

Hey, why is the Hogwarts Server down!?!? I cant join it for some reason!

Balten

P.S. HELP!?!?

Vincent has priority if he wanted to be Quidditch captain of hufflepuff. Also Thor you should be the Quidditch/flying teacher.

I'm still concerned about the amount of players, I feel for participation reasons the team should be kept to 4 people

Hmmmm, I think 5 people. 1 Goalkeeper, 1 Beater, 2 Chasers and a Seeker.

Balten did you upgrade your terraria to 1.0.6? And I also think 5 players by team might be better than 7... Cause 10 players is already a lot on this server. And the server cant take more than 13 :S So 14 players is impossible

5 it is then. I think only the seakers should have gravity potions. The other players must use Shiny Red Balloons + Featherfall potions.

Why's this? So the seaker can actually do their jobs properly, and to prevend the other players accidentally bumping into the snitch

Nah, rocket boots for everybody else too, but i agree with the grav potion thing.

how do we use bones then?

Throw them, they act same as throwing knifes.

Same. It's down.

Guest Demonhellcore

player name: Demonhellcore

Student at hufflepuff

Trying out for: hufflepuff seeker

Reason: My reason is quite simple, i love tag and basically i need to catch the snitch so it is kinda like tag. I would like to be seeker because i have always wanted to go around on a broom; rocket boots and catch a flying ball.

thx