Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Quidditch

All quidditch captain are selected now after a couple of try out we will need you (Ivrae) to put a new class please :P

bones are quaffles and i have an easier idea for bludger (it is not like the movies/books but it will be a bit easier)

first of all all team members wear a vanity hat with the color of their house.

second they all members except beaters wear robes releated to their houses and wear molten greaves (boots)

third only beaters can wear both molten greaves and breastplate (i will explain all of this later on)

now first of all instead of their being a bludger each beater uses his flamelash to try and knock down other players this is so it is kinda fair so instead of accidentaly following a player from a team and forgetting to follow the other each team beater has his own bludger to knock down other players.

and here were the armor difference comes in:

since flamelash can't be repelled the beaters will use their armor advantage to try and take the blow of the flamelash to protect the others since he/she has better armor.

as an example if there was a team seeker almost about to catch the 2nd (final) snitch but also very low on health and also the enemy team beater is about to knock him out the beater uses his armor advantage to take the damage himself so the seeker can catch the snitch.

This is my idea and thank you for reading this i hope this idea is helpful

-EdgeOrton10

Yea this is verry nice and i already textured the bludger :) Heart is suppose to put it in a good format file

i would like to request from gryffindor students who think they are good enough for the quidditch team to please apply in the quidditch application topic so we can gather a full team and participate in training matches and so we are also one step closer to start the quidditch tournament so please if u think u can help the quidditch team reach the top apply for a position.

thanks to all gryffindors to taking their time reading this,

your seeker/captain,

-EdgeOrton10 :D