Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bunch of suggestions

Every other section is able to set a spawn inside except for ravenclaw. I suggest that you rebuild ravenclaw with obsidian instead of dungeon bricks.

Let people cut plants.

Find the original builder to fully fix the train station on the left side of the map and the buildings on the right side of the map. Me and a few other people cleared a lot of the sand that covered it so it won't take as long to rebuild.

Build the burrow, diagon alley and malfoy's house. There's probably more places to build but I can only remember these.

As well as stocking robes, stock wizard hats as well.

Hope you take note of my suggestions

V13.

how about more jobs?

such as voldemort's team

(him and his followers)

this is demon's idea

Edited by ssophe613

how about more jobs?

such as voldemort's team

(him and his followers)

Yes i Agree someone needs to try to kill everyone >:D

Nah, we need to get the ministry up and running. Yes.

noi think if we make a sign like [Prefect] and make it [Dark Lord]

and promote some people to become [Death Eater] it would be fun and more like harry potter.

We could c how evil u are for tryouts?

how about more jobs?

such as voldemort's team

(him and his followers)

this is demon's idea

pimpin idea, instead of this, make the gobs death eaters in the next texture pack. Also, in the pack, i cant include to sprites i made and tested in terrariatexturepack.exe for bone quaffles and snitch missiles. also, the repeated gob invasions could be justified by this.

Edited by MCMo

no mcmo, not in the texture pack, i meant actual new jobs

no mcmo, not in the texture pack, i meant actual new jobs

i know, but my idea is do it in the pack. besides, if there are death eaters, then half the server isnt allowed in hogwarts. thinka that?

no make the robes in the texture packs, but we should have a group of people with the signs [Death Eater]

Guest <3's iPhone.

As of 1.0.6. Dungeon Bricks are able to set as spawn point.

how about more jobs?such as voldemort's team (him and his followers)this is demon's idea

And it's a bad idea

noi think if we make a sign like [Prefect] and make it [Dark Lord]and promote some people to become [Death Eater] it would be fun and more like harry potter.We could c how evil u are for tryouts?

I'll have you know, the current time setting we're in is 2011. Meaning, in six years, Albus Severus Potter will start at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.

In other words, Death Eaters are loooong time defeated.

It's not really interesting to play that which has been defeated, eh?

But, if we take [Death Eater] and make it [Dark Wizard], would that be more fun?

No, it wouldn't. You wouldn't be allowed to do anything once a certified dark wizard. In other words, you'd be banned.

About the idea for goblin invasion: it's gonna be a lot of work if you do it like that. It would have to be completely overhauled. Normal soldiers would become inferi (dead, animated bodies), to be made weaker and more of them should spawn. The mages would have to be the wizards, stronger on themselves, but much lesser spawning.

That would completely overhaul the gameplay and cause a lot of troubles

I agree thor, but we are not speaking of 2011, cmon, it is just a game. and besides i am just giving ideasif ivrae doesn't like it or no one likes it then it wont happen, but so far, only u and mcmo dont like it.

i think that we should make black robes in the texture pack and make an underground hideout that only Death Eaters know about. That way we could have a good side and bad side. Lucius malfoy is still alive, so let's say he started a whole new Death Eater group like voldemort did, wont it be fun?

i think that we should make black robes in the texture pack and make an underground hideout that only Death Eaters know about. That way we could have a good side and bad side. Lucius malfoy is still alive, so let's say he started a whole new Death Eater group like voldemort did, wont it be fun?

i can help with the black robe, my custom pack replaces the robs with black robes, ill send the sprites. however, i refuse to support this until demon gives me a GOOD application for death eater, as the way he puts it is too opinionated. Also, the server is down.

good idea

Guest <3's iPhone

I thought we skipped this idea. Dark Wizardy has looong been purged of this world.

I should know. I'm Defence against Dark Arts Proffessor.

LUCIES MALFOY IS STILL ALIVE HEART AND THISIS JUST A GAME AND HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL. I AM TRYING TO MAKE IT FUN HERE

Guest mcmo at his aunt

LUCIES MALFOY IS STILL ALIVE HEART AND THISIS JUST A GAME AND HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL. I AM TRYING TO MAKE IT FUN HERE

Demon, arent you the one who promised to stop raging? srsly bro. STFU. enough with it.

Same here.

ITS OFFICAL NOW

NO DARK LORD OR ANY OF THAT CRAP!

its been what, 20 or more years since he died?

READ THE BOOKS!

If he is dead, why should we have him on Ghoztcraft

Same here.

ITS OFFICAL NOW

NO DARK LORD OR ANY OF THAT CRAP!

its been what, 20 or more years since he died?

READ THE BOOKS!

If he is dead, why should we have him on Ghoztcraft

just a pun i noticed

why would a DEAD guy be on Ghoztcraft.

i am not saying the dark lord, i mean the death eaters, lucius malfoy is still alive.

btw, srry about raging, lol. got a bit frustrated

HahahaahahhHHhHahahaahhahahha

Didn't realize it was a pun

Accidental pun

WOOOHOO

Plus, lucius is like 80?