Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon?

Have you seen it? What did you think?

I've seen it twice, and I don't think it was half bad. In fact, it was quite epic, despite how the intentions of Sentinel Prime weren't all that clear.

Great eye candy. horrible acting... that's my opinion, no more no less.

Great eye candy. horrible acting... that's my opinion, no more no less.

Haha, I can't argue with that.

The robots looked cool, for certain.

...But I still wonder where that slut came from. xD

You know, I was hoping Megatron would crush her. He was going to.

You reckon Megan Fox got bored of chilling with aliens?

I've heard she called Michael Bay a nazi or compared him to Hitler or something.

Either way, she got fired. xD

I've heard she called Michael Bay a nazi or compared him to Hitler or something.

Either way, she got fired. xD

Yeh, calling the director of a film as big as transformers a nazi is never going to end well. I'll google it, I'm curious.

EDIT: Found it

When Megan Fox famously told British mag Wonderland that director Michael Bay "wants to be like Hitler on his sets" and "he's a nightmare to work for," she not only angered the film's top dog, she also offended executive producer Steven Spielberg.

Getty Images

When Spielberg caught wind of the actress' comments, he stepped in and told Michael, "Fire her right now," Bay revealed to GQ magazine.

In the latest issue of the men's mag, the film's major players speak up about the debacle, with Shia LaBeouf commenting, "Criticism is one thing. Then there's public name-calling, which turns into high school bashing... which you can't do. She started s***-talking our captain."

The director explained Fox "was in a different world, on her BlackBerry. You gotta stay focused. And you know, the Hitler thing."

Regardless of what happened, Bay said he and Fox are not on bad terms. "She sent me a text three months ago. She said, 'I hope you're doing well,'" he recalled. "I responded, 'Who is this?' She goes, 'Megan, you dork!' I said, 'Oh, well, thank you, hope you're well.' When you're days and months on a set, it's like a family. You say rude things and you make up."

Fox insists she left the "Transformers" franchise on her own, with her rep telling People, "It was her decision not to return." The actress was replaced by Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Edited by <3.

Love it. But I hate the fact the writers of the movies are taking : Transformers 4: Age of Extinction’ Mark Wahlberg Replaces Shia LaBeouf . The movie stars Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor and Kelsey Grammer.

My opinion thats just damn stupid, whether it works or not, we will see

Wahlberg stars in the fourth chapter of the Transformers series and plays a Texas mechanic who realizes his old semi truck is indeed an alien robot. After Wahlberg discovers the dormant Optimus Prime, the government then threatens his daughter and things take a turn for the worse.

• Like 1