Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

So, what's up with you guys?

After a bit of thinking regarding the sudden decrease of any kind of real activity on the forum, I realized it's because no one really talks about anything that's going on with them!

So, what's up with you guys? "How's life"?

Anything important happening, got a job, got a girlfriend, studying, stuff like that?

What have you been playing nowadays?

Have you found the cure for cancer and achieved world peace? :D

Whatever you feel like sharing that's cool. :P

My car is in the auto shop atm, and my glasses broke a few minutes ago :[

I got mugged In barcelona train station. 2 grand down the plug hole.

• Downvote 3

Man, how come you guys are having such bad days. o_o

Coz I lost mine and my girlfriends iPhones and her handbag.

On the bright side, my car will look much better than before, and my glasses will probably be fixed by tomorrow. :o

I gotta go to work today... My position is... pots... Yep I go in (at a hospital keep in mind) and try and scrub off the crusted shit thats been sitting in the pan for, 4 hours if not more....

Im still a virgin and dont have a girlfriend.

Brightside: I had yesterday off, I have 100+ followes on my twitter account and last but not least, its still summer so :D.

Well hmmm I am currently working with artifacts from the Clovis peoples in the Grand Tetons. I am doing obsidian sourcing on the artifacts to find out where they quarried the materials from. I am also going to use that information to do Least Cause Path Analysis to determine the possible migration routes of these pre-historic peoples into the teton ranges. I am also getting ready for transferring to the University of Alaska Fairbanks next summer to work on my PhD in Archaeology.

I am 28 and not getting any younger. I need a haircut, gallbladder removed and a new kidney.

Other personal life stuff I am keeping to myself because they are not appropriate for this forum. :biggrin:

oh yeah and I am currently looking for a part time job during the evenings so I can go to school and not get in too much debt.

i sold my kidney and earned 12.000 USD so i bought myself an icecream =D

• Downvote 4

I'm doing well I suppose however today I'm purely exhausted. Nothing much has been happening with me since you left. I did find out the some girls are actually insane early this summer. which made me care about how important sane people are! No girlfriends because of what I said before. so at the moment I'm mostly just hanging around with friends.

I'm continuing to skate which is taking up the majority of my time and life at the moment so nothing truly exciting.except my technique got worse and it's just disappointing when that happens.

The current game I'm mostly focused right now is Mortal Kombat (when I get the time to play). It's fun playing online in 1v1 situations and is a huge break from shooter and childish games. Currently working on my Cyrax if that's relevant.

after finding my golden castle and other crap on terraria destroyed, my day started pretty bad. but after awhile i went on SC, found a new exploit possibly new game list crash (needs more testing) via map name. and yeah, its been dandy. did i mention i got temp banned? no i didnt, well i did for trying to make my text for map name over 200 bytes. anyways on top of this all the day is already half over and i still have shit to do so yeah. its been about average.

• Like 1

I went to New York to visit relatives and go site seeing for a couple weeks, just got back 2 days ago. Had a blast! Yesterday I went to the beach with some guy and gal friends and chilled there for about 6 hours, then went to a friends house and had a small LAN party with the people who went to beach with us (we played Diablo II and some StarCraft).

Woke up this morning around 11 (exhausted), and have been relaxing the entire day. Went 6-1 on the SC2 ladder and took my dog out to the park for a couple hours, enjoying the nice weather. Overall been having a pretty awesome summer. :)

Oh I forgot what games I play. I am currently addicted to fallensword.com and Modern Warfare 2

Good to hear about what you guys are up to. Great thread!

Could be worse, yeh I lost £2000 but Cripp is still a virgin :cookie?:

• Downvote 1

What I think of <3

I think that NO ONE gives a shit about his crappy ass signatures. He is a little fucking forum troll that needs to just close his account, THIS IS Ghoztcraft BITCH, This not for you and the 14 year old kids to come on here and talk about "OH Terraria and we miss you on Terraria and Terraria should do this." Fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Ooft, calm down.

I was joking, no need to rage like that. I never did to you.

Edited by Major Zhuinden

0.0 <3 never talk about someones virginuallity (i think i misspelled or made a new word... lets hope u guys will understand me)

also in jewism (again made a new word) it is not allowed to feel better because someone else is in worse situation and he isnt in a worse situation then u or any body else

believe me. i dont care about ieng a virgin or not (im 15... but even when ill be 20 or 25).

and cripp hope u understood me right im not agiants anyone here.

well... totally... my summer went pretty bad :( never went to the sea and it allmost over... went to a swiming pool only once..

i wanna go to a swiming pool but my mom wont let me because the ortodoxic people are fasting due to the destruction of the second house... (jew people knows :P)

and i guess if we go out and have a good time it will eventually hurt us...

besides that... we have no money for doing anything.

well in the irst month it was fun.. (one day of it..) i had to play paint ball first time it was super fun :D

then i wanted to do it again but of course... no money..

now im planning to save money by myself cuz i know my familly wont save anything and im starting to realize that i can count on them on nothing (everytime i count on them they fail and dissapoint me..)

so for everything i wanna do or buy i have to save for myself.

(another sad thing for me... i eanted to work but my mom tries to hide it from me... i wanted to go to my doctor... and she accept people only on tuesday... for the first month i was trying.

every tuesday my mom has suddenly planned to o somewhere or surprisely had work to do and only in tuesday... so i gave this up..

next summer i wont be asking any1 about working... ill just do it by myself.

0.0 <3 never talk about someones virginuallity (i think i misspelled or made a new word... lets hope u guys will understand me)

also in jewism (again made a new word) it is not allowed to feel better because someone else is in worse situation and he isnt in a worse situation then u or any body else

believe me. i dont care about ieng a virgin or not (im 15... but even when ill be 20 or 25).

well... totally... my summer went pretty bad :( never went to the sea and it allmost over... went to a swiming pool only once..

i wanna go to a swiming pool but my mom wont let me because the ortodoxic people are fasting due to the destruction of the second house... (jew people knows :P)

well in the irst month it was fun.. (one day of it..) i had to play paint ball first time it was super fun :D

now im planning to save money by myself cuz i know my familly wont save anything and im starting to realize that i can count on them on nothing (everytime i count on them they fail and dissapoint me..)

(another sad thing for me... i eanted to work but my mom tries to hide it from me... i wanted to go to my doctor... and she accept people only on tuesday... for the first month i was trying.

every tuesday my mom has suddenly planned to o somewhere or surprisely had work to do and only in tuesday... so i gave this up..

Yeh, but he knew for a fact that i was joking.

well, my summer couldn't have been worse than my school year. ive had a friend over at least every other day, but the problem is ive had to study with a tutor since July 4th. that was fine until Ramadan, because when i fast i usually sleep in for like, two hours. so i can either wake up ten, go annoyed at the world, then come home 11 and have a friend over, or go at like, 3, but not have a friend till i stop with the whole tutor system. the problem with beirut is the are no houses. EVERYTHING is an apartment building. it make the simple prospect of inviting someone over much harder.

My website got 4 new members today =D

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

That has nothing to do with the rest of the topic.

That has nothing to do with the rest of the topic.

wut. I am happy that my website got new members. That's what was going on with me. In my opinion, that has everything to do with the topic :o

Hm, I suppose you're right. :o

On the plus side, I got my car back from the auto shop ^__^ She's so pretty...