Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Qazzy's SC2 External Maphack w/ Observer Panels

Qazzy's SC2 External Maphack w/ Observer Panels

View File

Blizzard updated their ToS. Be careful.

puSUt.jpg

Description: This is an external maphack that uses overlays. This program does not inject anything into SC2 or modify the process/files in any way. This maphack does not work when SC2 is in fullscreen (not windowed) mode. It may also be ran at any time. This means it is undetectable by Warden offset scans. Features:

• All features are customizable
  • Map with unit positions, destinations, and player's camera
  • Observer panel style layout

Support: Update DirectX Runtimes (MUST INSTALL TO RUN EVEN IF YOU HAVE NEWER! Also run the setup after files are extracted.) Download details: DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) Update .Net Framework (Required for the files) Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Web Installer)

I wonder how long this hack will last till warden says fuck you...

I Can't save any settings, so there are no keys set to change panels... aka i cant switch panels?

BTW, has this file been updated by qazzy?

If so.. is this source legit?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sc2extmaphack/files/

Sorry, this file was outdated as fuck. School started, I've been slacking a little. It's updated now, and yes that link is the official mirror updated by Qazzy himself.

Sorry, this file was outdated as fuck. School started, I've been slacking a little. It's updated now, and yes that link is the official mirror updated by Qazzy himself.

How safe do you think it is using this file, I know nothing is 100% but i've herd of a lot of VC users getting banned etc. How is this one? It should be safer based on how it works but im still wondering.

heres a quote from Qazzy

"This program does not inject anything into SC2 or modify the process/files in any way so it's 100% safe. It only reads memory."

How safe do you think it is using this file, I know nothing is 100% but i've herd of a lot of VC users getting banned etc. How is this one? It should be safer based on how it works but im still wondering.

heres a quote from Qazzy

"This program does not inject anything into SC2 or modify the process/files in any way so it's 100% safe. It only reads memory."

That quote was from a while ago, and at that time it was true. However, Blizzard has updated their Terms of Service (shown here: puSUt.jpg

Which basically describes their ability to monitor your computers RAM and the processes running. So it's not 100% safe, but I'd say its a lot safer than programs that make alterations internally.