Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Borderlands.

I know this game has been out for a while but I still feel like suggesting this game to as many people as possible. The reason I want to suggest this game is because it's a nice break from games that have an online FPS multiplayer. Where lag and other shit pisses you off.

Now that was the reason I bought it but I was in for a big surprise. off the start it's obvious the graphics aren't like other games. however the game starts a little slow but quickly builds up to big battles, quest grinding, weapon hunting, and progressively keeps getting better with many hours of gameplay (with an additional new game + feature, as well as different classes to try out).

It's only 20$, check it out. and if you wanna play online post your gamertag and we can play sometime.

PS, it's like Diablo so if your a fan definitely check this out.

• Like 1

Oo, I love that game. Played it quite a bit, it reminds me a lot of the Diablo series, and that's why it was so addicting. I grabbed it on one of those sick holiday deals for only 5 bucks or so, so happy I did. :)

I have it for the PS3. Mainly played a firefly siren with hellfire combustion.

Is there like a trial or demo? =P

I don't believe so.... but i can assure you, its worth every penny.

I'm currently level 55 and have been doing runs of crimson areas. So far I found a few great weapons. I found another hellfire combustion but it's firerate is 2.4 :/. So I'm still using my level 22 version. Anyway can someone explain what playthrough 2.5 is exactly? I know enemy's get a level boost. But does it end? or do they stay a level or 2 ahead of you at all times?

Eh, I got to level 60 with my Siren (was that was it was called? Hmm.. The phasewalker.) then I sorta left the game there :P

The final secret boss (its name, I have forgotten) is still damn hard. You need like 8 people and I can't really hit it at all.

I got pissed. xD

Cramarax or how ever you spell it. I solo'ed him... xD

Cramarax or how ever you spell it. I solo'ed him... xD

Dayum!

Yeah I just solo'd him. You need lightning, corrosive,fire, and if you're cheap like me, hide in one of those cracks.

Yeah I just solo'd him. You need lightning, corrosive,fire, and if you're cheap like me, hide in one of those cracks.

I really don't have the patience for that. I usually just go all in with corrosive and get smashed.

Yeah I don't like getting raped :P. but it doesn't take that long to kill him in the crack.

Also I like your new sig <3

Yeah I don't like getting raped :P. but it doesn't take that long to kill him in the crack.

Also I like your new sig <3

Hehe, Cheers. I'm no good with photoshop, I just click loads of random buttons and see if they do anything useful still, i'm gradually improving :thumbsup:

Well that's how you start. Anyway anyone have a 360... and a Bessie sniper rifle >_>

You all can add me. My gt is DoG Plasma v2. Just let me know who it is. And Speedskater, I have an amazing sniper. Hit me up and I will show you. Level 69 Hunter. :)

...oh.

Well, I couldn't kill it though, nor do I really feel like it anymore. It's been a while since the last time I even started up that game. :P

Alright dude hopefully we can play soon. and I found a bessie I kinda want a tsunami now :P. I've sent an friend request. Speedsk8rADC is the GT.

I actually have this game, it's really fun when I get a chance to sit down and play it. Definitely more fun with friends than playing single player though.

Yeah I hope the next one implements more teamwork gameplay rather than solo game play. Since you could do constant runs on your own.

Just hit me up whenever you see me on and i'll come play.