Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1.0.6 CRACKED DOWNLOAD.

Link

You got to love me, eh?

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Thats not very nice, please may you put it back?

You can easily hover over each and see that all but

lead to trollface.jpg, which is surprisingly unoriginal. Also, please use the downloads system - it's there for a reason. Don't be an imbecile.

Here's the official download location:

Download Terraria (Cracked) - Ghoztcraft: Gaming Made Easy

Do you know how long it took me to find that link? Submitted by Ghoztman? Are you having a laugh?

Btw. Include the necessary Frameworks.

As well as put me as the submitter.

Edited by <3.

Sure, on the first request.

Nah, on the second request. Why? Because your original intent was to annoy other members with your multiple links leading to troll faces.

Rite, fine, but if people go singing your praises you need to say it was me as well.

You who did what? Googled 'Terraria Crack' and found a YouTube video with a download link that wasn't a survey? If anyone should get praises it's the YouTube uploader, not a random leecher.

How about putting the name of the cracker instead, they deserve it more then whoever posted it here first.

How about putting the name of the cracker instead, they deserve it more then whoever posted it here first.

I don't know who cracked it, but on the official download link under info there is a link to the YouTuber who posted the video (FreshPrincePlay) which may or may not be the cracker, but is as close as I can come to credits. The official author is ReLogic, because created of the game itself.

You're*

trollface_A_Short_Neurological_Test-s469x428-130872-580.jpg

Damn, you're right.

me_gusta_0341.jpg

made by www.youtube.com/FreshPrincePlay

Your sig?

THANK YOU GHOZTMAN FOR UPLOADING THIS :D

-_- This should be in VIP as well as that download. Actually this topic shouldn't have been created in the first place. >.>