Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Quidditch Application

Quidditch rules PVP always on

Items:

Snitch=Magic Missile (might be accelerated by a mod ^^)

Quaffle=Bones

Bludger=Flamelash

Ok Bludger are new. Bludger are controled by beaters. Beaters role will be to protect his teamates and to bug the other team with the flamelash

Teams:

1 Keeper

1 Beater

2 Chaser

1 seeker

One capitan will be selected in the team. The goalers have to protect 3 goals each.

Uniforms:

Texture Pack with the Colored Robes of your team

General rules:

Each time a bone enter the goal 10 points is awarded to the team who scored. There will be two snitches, both controlled by different mods. Also, they can't go too far, but they musn't just be limited to the Quidditch field. Admins must use Gmod and !invisible When a seeker catch the snitch it gets 150 points to his team (250 is too much I think). The game ends after the snitches are caught (Both of them)

An admin or mod will control the snitches. The snitch can go everywhere he wants to go so the seekers might have to go out of the quidditch field to catch it.

Points might be count by placing sand on a table (1 block = 10 points) something like that.

Rocket boots and/or gravitation potions are needed to fly Prefects/Mods/Admin could spawn some before the game

Only Goalers can have a cobalt shield

If a player use another weapon to kill someone or whatever a penality shot will be give to the other team

The Chasers must score from behind a certain line. That way, they can't just go up to the rings and dunk all their bones at once. Also, the keeper gets to stay behind this line. Also got to said that when someone scores the game stop (not the seeker) and restart a couple of seconds after at the center of the field. (We don't want players to score 10 points in 3 seconds of course lol.

We will also spawn a lots of healing potions for players.

Ok so now everyone knows the rules!

We need 5 players by house so a total of 20 players will be selected during the tryouts.

Before getting to the tryout, we want you to post a message here that says why you should be pick in your house team.

Character Name:

Reason:

Position you want to be (when you apply for captain please also write your position like chaser beater or seeker):

After that we will set some tryout dates. If you can't be on at these dates we might set new one)

Edited by vincento179

Name: <3.

Current Position: Hufflepuff HeadBoy.

Application: Hufflepuff Captain (Chaser)

Reason: I was the first person ever sorted into hufflepuff, I am currently Headboy and I contributed fairly to the general rules. I believe that I am the best equipped in our house to tackle this role. I was also recommended by Edge, Vincent and Aloani. Thanks

Edited by <3.

Name: Timmy

Application: Slytherine Captain

Reason: I am feel I would be good for this position because I am Headboy of Slytherine.

Also i am a good leader and was recommended by Vincent and Edge :D. Thank you!

*Note: I may or not be up for this position. I will be up if my brother Luna does not apply :3

Edited by xxTimmyxx

I want to try for it, but i gotta ask ivrae if I could use a seperate account for quidditch, Sinceon Tobuscus im about to become potions prof. I'm prob gonna do what <3 did

I forgot

I recommend Tim Tim and heart.

Like the nicknames?

Lol

Edited by fanimorph

I want to try for it, but i gotta ask ivrae if I could use a seperate account for quidditch, Sinceon Tobuscus im about to become potions prof. I'm prob gonna do what <3 did

I forgot

Like the nicknames?

Lol

Thanks Bro. Just create the account and when you next see Ivrae tell her its you.

Edited by <3.

Hey I know i applied for charms professor but for me this is like a backup because i also love quidditch so I am applying. (if I do get charms prof job I will highly likely pick it over quidditch)

Name: EdgeOrton1011

Application: Gryffindor Captain

Reason: I think i could be a good gryffindor captain and my prefereed position would be a seeker because i was just training with prof Leothul on it and I caught the snitch quite a few times and he told me that I did a great job,also I am recommended by <3,Timmy and Vincent.

Hope I get one of those jobs :P

Thank you for your time =]

Hey I know i applied for charms professor but for me this is like a backup because i also love quidditch so I am applying. (if I do get charms prof job I will highly likely pick it over quidditch)

Name: EdgeOrton1011

Application: Gryffindor Captain

Reason: I think i could be a good gryffindor captain and my prefereed position would be a seeker because i was just training with prof Leothul on it and I caught the snitch quite a few times and he told me that I did a great job,also I am recommended by <3,Timmy and Vincent.

Hope I get one of those jobs :P

Thank you for your time =]

IDK what I will pick so please tell me what jobs I succeded in getting and I will choose because I am having second thoughts of picking quidditch over professor.......

Edited by Ruler of War
Double post merged

we need more application please! And for those who applied i'm making some tryout when you are on like just to test you ability so we will already have an idea of your capacity :)

character name : johnny

position: chaser

I would like to be in the team because it will give me something to do on the game and I like being in teams

Guest Guest

Character Name:Sophe

Reason:I just want to have fun and help out no one is really applying so i thought why dont i apply i think this might be fun

Position you want to be :Ravenclaw captain

Eeheehehehemmmm..

The teams won't work. We have only about 20 reg members that get on daily. We're getting more members, so we might be able to have bigger teams in future. I think there should be 2 teams : ravenclaw hufflepuff 1 team, griff and slytherin the other.

... Or maybe staff vs all houses :)

Muahahahha ownage. :)

hahhaha would be cool but we will see after one complete team :)

Those who applied can go to the quidditch field when i am on so we will do a tryout

thanks

Just to tell you guys, I'm hufflepuff captain! Woo!

Yup

<

Ok Edgeorton had a brilliant idea. We will need to mod goblin mage so they wont teleport after we would put them in cage so they will be bludger :D And beater would have to protect other players.

OMG! Will you guys just be more creative instead of just turning to the Mime Bros everytime you get a problem! We'll try, but sounds tricky,

yo, i joined ingame, and uh, vincent accepted me, so im keeper for Ravenclaw. ask vince if you dont believe me. alright? raven keeper is taken.

Edited by MCMo

Hum MCMo ....you are the raven keeper :S

And sophe's your captain

Edited by vincento179

Ravenclaw team is complete

YAY! :yes:

Guest Demonhellcore

Character name: Demonhellcore

Application: hufflepuff seeker

Reason: I am very swift on my feat and can dodge almost anything. I would love to be the seeker of hufflepuff because u need to be fast and i is very fun trying to catch the snitch.

thx

Ravenclaw team is complete

YAY! :yes:

it ain't now cause i think johnny got banned for cloning <3 or something idk

I forgot

Like the nicknames?

Lol

TIM TIM LIKES THIS :D

problem here everyone is getting promoted to prof so they cant make the team --' we need more active student the complete team of raven count now 2 or 3 players :S