Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Demonhellcore showing his love to Aloani

Aloani, I just wanted to say thankyou that u helped me today which almost no other mod did. I wanted to tell u something today but u left before i had a chance. Is there any way in which i can help the server? thanks for everything,

Demonhellcore

Aloani, I just wanted to say thankyou that u helped me today which almost no other mod did. I wanted to tell u something today but u left before i had a chance. Is there any way in which i can help the server? thanks for everything,

Demonhellcore

no problem and im sorry i left im leaving the country soon so i head to get somethings done. as of you helping the server you can apply for a job. or if you like you can be a prefect for hufflepuff(which im the leader of) you will be replacing a guy named nemba he hasnt been on in a while. so if you want you can fill in!

Guest Demonhellcore

k may i be a hufflepuff prefect Aloani? i promise i will be good and help everyone even more

Guest Demonhellcore

oh yeah i am srry i didn't answer u didnt c your post

Guest Demonhellcore

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position wanted: hufflepuff prefect

Reason: i would like to become a hufflepuff prefect because i am a very active user ask everyone and they will tell u. I help everyone on the server with items like rocket boots, weapons, building and much more. i believe u can trust me with the job because i am a kind person who isn't a greifer.

and if i get the job i would help people even more because i will be able to spawn stuff, so this is all i need to say.

thx for your time

Dude, nobody needs to hear about your sob stories with Alo, plz just keep it to email?

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-.jpg

Dude, nobody needs to hear about your sob stories with Alo, plz just keep it to email?

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-.jpg

Im Visibly agreeing.

see?

:yes: