Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bar 'n Grill

Dear server members,

I want to make something clear. It is allowed to build a building, lest you keep it humble and somewhat hidden, but most importantly, don't make it interfere with the role-playing buildings

If that is the case, the building in itself will be removed.

Above the Quidditch field I discovered two buildings, both constructed by Ska and Aloani. Though they are quite beautiful, we need the air above the Quidditch Stadium free, for we discussed long ago the Snitch mustn't be chased inside the stadium, but above it.

Your boat has been by now removed. Tomorrow we will start demolishing the bar itself, unless you either come with a valid reason for it to stay, or if you destroy it yourself.

With regards,

Professor Leothul

I agree...a bar and grill should be above the school ground but maybe close to the MC Donald or something like that :S

McDonalds isnt a harry potter themed building and thus far has not been distinguished as a permanent and official building. It is also located on a free build zone.

Thank you Ska and Aloani for understanding that we had to take it down.

only reason i built it above the school was because wanted protection. but honestly i didnt care if you guys destroying but thor i dont get why you made a topic about it??

Mmm, dunno why. To get a point across, not to be too devoted to your buildings. All you know, they could be removed