Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Battle Standard.

Hello All! Ladies, Gentlemen.

Since the 1.0.6 update, Alot of members have been mad about one specific thing:

The Goblin Army Battle Standard.

This item allows for the manual start of goblin army invasion. The reason this has been of much bother in the past week is because new people will get on the server about twice a day (different ppl each time) And use the battle standard. I find myself repairing alot of doors, and always having to fight goblins when I would rather just build towers or underground castles, Or teach! Thus, I think this item Should be banned from the server, Since 1:THIS IS Really annoying! 2: It could interupt classes or quidditch.

Thank you :)

~Professor Tobuscus, Potions

• Like 1

+1

i agree. Plus Infinity.

Thing is, that stuff like dynamite and bombs r banned from server. I don't see why people like you aloani, or ivrae could meet and say "this has to go!" and program server so we can't use it

Doesn't work like that. Tmod has a pre-installed function that bans explosives. Making custom command-line functions is a damn sight easier said than done.

Ah. Thanks <3. didnt realize how harder it is Doug than saying

Ah. Thanks <3. didnt realize how harder it is Doing than saying

[/

Screwed up

Hehe, it's possible (Fucking Difficult, but possible). The Mime Bros will get on it.

OMG xD

Mime Bros to the Rescue!

Mime Bros, Awaaaaay ~!

And yes, I agree