Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Duel Tournament + New comers shops

Ok here's my new idea: We got a duel room...why don't we use it :P

We could do tournament and pvp fight would only be with magic stuff. What do you think about that? It could be fun with galleons for reward

Another thing: We have a street full of shops but nobody take care of them maybe some people could organize a shop with basic magic item. We could spawn them and new comers could pay with cooper/silver/gold coins.

Galleons are the payment for Ghoztcraft. I can take care of shops , or sell stuff at 1

I tried organized duelling once. It was so un-organised. I can't duel either. I'm too strong :'(

haha yea its hard to organize stuff in games i think.

But for the shop it could be cool...instead people say spawn me this we could say give me 30 silver coin and ill spawn you this lol but in a building called the general shop. It's not for having money...just to make people more legit. We would sell stuff at the sell price. So they would gain good armor quick but without begging for all the armor and stuff...Maybe it could be cool

We could try and organize something... but I'm not shocked if it would end in ONE BIG BRAWL :D

About the shops: give it a try, however, customers are hard to find. Also, there would be a shop service

or we should make a gigantic maze and the person has to reach the top while we either hit him/her or drop lava/water on him/her

you can't use starfury in that room.

LOL, Wut? Use Vilethorn.

LOL, Wut? Use Vilethorn.

Starfury is better but it's just hampered by a roof and walls. It does more damage, bomb stars at fast speed without range limit and the sword does similar damage too. Vilethorn never does enough damage in a PvP.

LOL, Wut? Use Vilethorn.

Starfury is better but it's just hampered by a roof and walls. It does more damage, bomb stars at fast speed without range limit and the sword does similar damage too. Vilethorn never does enough damage in a PvP.

Vilethorn is the fastest damage-speed weapon in the game, and it will be used for hinderance. Not fatalities.

or we should make a gigantic maze and the person has to reach the top while we either hit him/her or drop lava/water on him/her

No PvP mentioned.