Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Best Game Out

Whats the best Game out  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best game out

• Starcraft
    • Warcraft II
    • Broodwar
    • Warcraft III
    • World of Warcraft
    • Counter Stike
    • Halo
    • Other

I'd have to go with The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask... that's my favorite; it used to be Ocarina of Time, buuut, Majora's Mask is in some ways better: the story is brilliant, even moreso (in my opinion) than Ocarina of Time's, although I still love Ocarina. The gameplay aspects such as different forms were fun, more fun than the adult form, which just gave more power, and access to different items... The challenge is much higher, and the story of the world itself is so indepth, so real...

But all things considered, they're both great games.

Also, on a side note, StarCraft and its expansion Brood War, are ownage too. :P

Left 4 Dead 2 is awesome! :cookie?:

I'd have to go with The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask... that's my favorite; it used to be Ocarina of Time, buuut, Majora's Mask is in some ways better: the story is brilliant, even moreso (in my opinion) than Ocarina of Time's, although I still love Ocarina. The gameplay aspects such as different forms were fun, more fun than the adult form, which just gave more power, and access to different items... The challenge is much higher, and the story of the world itself is so indepth, so real...

But all things considered, they're both great games.

Also, on a side note, StarCraft and its expansion Brood War, are ownage too. :P

I'm compelled to agree

I'm compelled to agree

I'm glad someone agrees with me. ^^

Also, I forgot to mention my love for the entire Zelda series... though something tells me that's not really necessary XP

I'm also a long time fan of the zelda series but my favorite was wind waker. and ocarina. I think they should remake ocarina with updated graphics and more quests.Or should I say a quest system.

I have played StarCraft and StarCraft Brood War all my life. It is what completes me. Until StarCraft 2 that is. I have to say that StarCraft 2 is hands down, the best game I have ever played. Blizzard, you have really outdone yourself this time. Although the campaign was a bit short, I do certainly expect expansion packs just like the old one so don't let me down! -.-'

Anyways, I have waited long enough for this game and the story line wasn't the type of shit thrown together like Halo 2 and 3, even though I do like those...

StarCraft 2 <3

I have played StarCraft and StarCraft Brood War all my life. It is what completes me. Until StarCraft 2 that is. I have to say that StarCraft 2 is hands down, the best game I have ever played. Blizzard, you have really outdone yourself this time. Although the campaign was a bit short, I do certainly expect expansion packs just like the old one so don't let me down! -.-'

Anyways, I have waited long enough for this game and the story line wasn't the type of shit thrown together like Halo 2 and 3, even though I do like those...

StarCraft 2 <3

You, my friend, are a genius. +1 :P