Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What is one of your favorite books?

Just wondering because for once in my life I'm reading for enjoyment. Lord of Flies is one of my favorites just because it was one of the first books I ever read.

And isn't Magic Bitch releasing a book? and does anyone knows it's name?

I've always loved the Enders Game series.

• Like 1

You know I only read Enders Game, never enders shadow or any other of the books :/

I've always loved the Enders Game series.

Excellent series, read all of the book and the Bean spinoffs. I'd say that along with the Abhorsen trilogy are my two favorite series.

You know I only read Enders Game, never enders shadow or any other of the books :/

You're wrong if you haven't even read any of the other books.

I rather enjoyed the Dark Tower series by Stephen King

Currently reading 'Jungle' by Yossi Ghinsberg, such a thrilling book.

cant pick, but my favorite SERIES is the bartimaeus trilogy.

I'm currently writing a book, called Ophis,author Jamie Legg, that's me.

I loved Lord of the Flies.

Moby Dick is a really good classic as well.

And The Hobbit.

I'm currently highly addicted to a series by Jim Butcher called "The Dresden Files". I can't get me enough of that Harry Dresden! :D He's a wizard private eye in modern day Chicago trying to dodge bigwig super powers of the supernatural world who are out to get him, making up excuses while walk circles around Chicago P.D., save a damsel or two in distress, and stopping the Big Bad of the week. He's got a lot of self-deprecating humor, sarcasm, a bit of chivalry, and sly underdog all rolled up into one, makes for a somewhat charming, but very adventurous and titillating read. :)

That book sounds interesting.

I absolutely love the Enders Game series.

I believe my all time favorite book is " The Book Thief" by Marcus Zusak, which is about the power of words and language. The main character is a little German girl in Nazi Germany. The book is narrated by Death and it definitely has an unique style. Its worth a read even though its more suited for young adults.

My Favorite series is definitely "A Galaxy Unknown" by Thomas Deprima. Excellent Sci-fi series however the main character is a little too amazing sometimes.