Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Char Names

Lately I've seen many new people sorted or soon to be sorted. I think, As kind of a guide on who is who and what they do, current members and new members should post their Ghoztcraft forum name + a mini bio about yourself. How long u have been on server.. Your position on the server.. And anything else you want to post.

EXAMPLE, You ask?

Forum name: Fanimorph\imixx

Terraria name: Tobuscus ( You can call me Alex :)

Bio/Position: I am currently the potions professor at the server.. I have been with Ghoztcraft about a month and a half... I own llamas...

That's It!

Not very hard :O

Guest Mcmo's iPhone

Forum Name: MCMo

Terraria name: ^

Bio: been on round two'n'a half months, me gusta ravenclaw, I own two housing hotels, I have seven votes to be prefect, fingers crossed. IRL I'm trying to be a rapper, Underground EP coming sometime next year and I'm IRL friends with demonhellcore. I also like maplestory, SN MCMo.

Forum Name: <3.

In game name/ position:<3. HufflePuff HeadBoy, Guild Leader, Mime Bro, (Texture/Mod Packs.)

Bio: I'm an author, currently writing a book called Ophis, in game i have been on Terraria since end of April, (Beta Testing for the release in May) And have been on the server since it's creation :D

Forum Name: EdgeOrton10

Terraria Name: EdgeOrton1011

Current positions: Guild Swordsman, Gryffindor Quidditch Captain,Gryffindor Quidditch Seeker,Gryffindor Prefect

Bio: I have been on this server for a while, after a few days i got sorted in gryffindor :D then i started to make some friends, after a while i decided to run for prefect position and got interviewed, it took a bit of a while but i found out that i had became prefect :). Then i ran for the guild and managed to become a swordsman, i also had applied for headboy i wasn't succesful but the job was given to friend Luna who was the better man. A bit after i applied for charms prof and aswell gryffindor seeker/captain, I had a hard choice on which application to stick to but i picked sticking to gryffindor instead of being prof and i got the gryffindor quidditch position as seeker/captain. I also have a vip room at leothul's (thor's) hotel and have a house at godrick's hollow.

I know that was a long bio but i tried including ever event that happened to me on Ghoztcraft's terraria server

-EdgeOron10

Forum Name: EdgeOrton10

Terraria Name: EdgeOrton1011

Current positions: Guild Swordsman, Gryffindor Quidditch Captain,Gryffindor Quidditch Seeker,Gryffindor Prefect

Bio: I have been on this server for a while, after a few days i got sorted in gryffindor :D then i started to make some friends, after a while i decided to run for prefect position and got interviewed, it took a bit of a while but i found out that i had became prefect :). Then i ran for the guild and managed to become a swordsman, i also had applied for headboy i wasn't succesful but the job was given to friend Luna who was the better man. A bit after i applied for charms prof and aswell gryffindor seeker/captain, I had a hard choice on which application to stick to but i picked sticking to gryffindor instead of being prof and i got the gryffindor quidditch position as seeker/captain. I also have a vip room at leothul's (thor's) hotel and have a house at godrick's hollow.

I know that was a long bio but i tried including ever event that happened to me on Ghoztcraft's terraria server

-EdgeOron10

forgot the hotel room

me sad :(

Forum name: Vincento179

Terraria name: Vincent

Bio/Position: I am a Quidditch referee and the Quidditch prof.

Forum Name: MoMan

In game name/ position:Momo. I am the Slytherine Headboy

Bio: Umm i am a Guy =D and i like Terraria and i have been on the server for about 4 months now

Edited by MoMan

Forum Name: <3.

In game name/ position:<3. HufflePuff HeadBoy, Guild Leader, Mime Bro, (Texture/Mod Packs.)

Bio: I'm an author, currently writing a book called Ophis, in game i have been on Terraria since end of April, (Beta Testing for the release in May) And have been on the server since it's creation :D

What's the book about?

Never mind that, can somebody go onto the server and do /unban <3.?

johnny cloned me then started spamming so i did /ban <3 thinking it wouldn't ban me because i have the dot, but it did, /unban <3. plz!

lol <3 u fail real HARD!

Guest Timmy

Forum Name: Timmy

Terraria Name:Timmy

Bio/Position: On old server I was Slytherine Headboy, but now on this server new server i am House Head of Slytherine.I have been on the server for a long time.

You posted 3 times, in a topic that is 2 months old...

I meant, i posted the same thing twice and i haven't been on the forums in a while.