Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Texture Pack Request Thread.

So after some consideration I have decided that it will make mine and Aloani's life so much easier if you just post your requests here instead of them encrypted between different threads.

Post your request like this:

Texture/Mod Idea:

Character Name:

Reason:

To Replace:

For example (This is a previous mod)

Texture/Mod Idea: Hufflepuff Robe.

Character Name: <3.

Reason: Without them all the pupils will be confused as to which house who is in, this also helps tremendously for Quidditch.

To Replace: Archtects Shirt.

Thanks In Advance.

The Mime Bros (Aloani and <3.)

PS: Ivrae will probably want to moniter the requests also.

PSS: Ivrae could you pin this please?

Guest mcmo at his aunt

Idea: Dark Robes, Quafflle bones, Snitch MIssiles.

Character Names: MCMo, Demonhellcore.

Reason: The dark lord robe is a request for me to make from demon, and i have made it for my custom pack. the bones and missile are my own idea, and i have them implemented for me too. i can send the sprites, theyre all tested and they work.

To replace: For me, the robes replace regular robes, change it to something different though. bones become quaffle, missile becomes snitch. also, i have them all for you. if you accept, ill email them.

Texture/Mod Idea: Flamelash in bludger

Character Name: Vincent

Reason: To complete the Quidditch set

To Replace: Flamelash projectile

Texture/Mod Idea: Longer wands

Reason: I personnaly think it looks better

To Replace: All other wand (I sent you pictures)

Texture/Mod Idea: Rowena Ravenclaw Diadem

Reason: Just an Harry potter item

To Replace: Gold crown

Texture/Mod Idea: Godric Gryffondor Sword

Reason: I personnaly think it would look better

To Replace: Night edge

Also I don't remember I think it was Edge idea... have different sword for each house (Slytherin would have a snake head as the holder (I dont know how to call this....the thing in the hand...) (Gryffindor would have a godric gryffindor sword) (Ravenclaw a raven holder and hufflepuff i don't remember the name of the animal lol)

Texture/Mod Idea: Flamelash in bludger

Reason: To complete the Quidditch set

To Replace: Flamelash projectile

Texture/Mod Idea: Longer wands

Reason: I personnaly think it looks better

To Replace: All other wand (I sent you pictures)

Texture/Mod Idea: Rowena Ravenclaw Diadem

Reason: Just an Harry potter item

To Replace: Gold crown

Texture/Mod Idea: Godric Gryffondor Sword

Reason: I personnaly think it would look better

To Replace: Night edge

Also I don't remember I think it was Edge idea... have different sword for each house (Slytherin would have a snake head as the holder (I dont know how to call this....the thing in the hand...) (Gryffindor would have a godric gryffindor sword) (Ravenclaw a raven holder and hufflepuff i don't remember the name of the animal lol)

about the end, its called a "Hilt" and the curved part around the hilt is a "Hand-guard" . Also, since when wasflamelash the bludger? didnt we change that? also, im pretty sure im the only one on the server who doesnt use the nights edge (muramasa FTW!) so a bunch of ppl running around with a sword thats practically sacred wouldnt work. same for the diadem, even though there would be less. and if anyone suggests Mug=Hufflepuff's cup, same goes. lastly, a sword for every house wouldnt work for a simple reason: the same way it works if you dont like the deign of the robe. personally, i refuse to where ninja except in Quidditch, but having a limitation on your weapon? what is, say, huffles weapon replaces gold sword, and slytherines the blade, gryffin the greatsword, and ravens the muramasa? what of the hufflepuffs STATS? the robes are at most, Vanity. That is all.

Even if I did use the gold sword. It wouldn't matter, I'm a god. Remember?

BLASPHEMOUS! BURN HIM! ALL HAIL THE GOD XGhozt AND DEMIGODS IVRAE, XENA, ALOANI, AND SINISTER! BURN THE LOVE! KILL ALL LOVE! CAPS RAGE!

No, i'm still god

Ok instead of night edge we could simply use different phaseblade :S

Also look at the quidditch rules Bludger are Flamelash controled by the beaters

Hey! i'm a 1337 H4X0R Now, cool! Anyway, so far so good, keep posting your ideas