Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Down?

lion, how about you try and replicate the hogwarts building that they built?

No joke, It would be pretty cool.

If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Guest Aloani

Send me the map and I'll host it. Also I'm more experienced with tmod and all that other stuff and I have a spare computer so it can be 24/7

Send me the map and I'll host it. Also I'm more experienced with tmod and all that other stuff and I have a spare computer so it can be 24/7

This.

Aloani, If you do that, You can have Demons internet. I'll talk him into it :D

Guys the reason im want to do this is because ive been trying for a while i kind of want to do this so please let me do this

Signed, Lion

If you guys want to send me the map my email is [email protected]

I can practically set it up immedeatly. Since i have lots of experience in servers.

Or if you guys just want me to make a normal server for Ghoztcraft i will.

sigh. How about we just leave it to XGhozt to decide if Lion/Alo/Luna/ ANYONE gets the map?

mcmo what u mean u will talk to me for him to use my internet. aloani lives in america

why doesn't XGhozt wnna pay for it anymore. it was a big success. the only reason i have been playing terraria is for that server. i was addicted to it. and now it is gone because of XGhozt. y does he wnna stop the fun that so many people had on the server by interacting together and having FUN.

:( we gnna miss u server

The server wasn't free... Chris has to cover operating costs.... if he cant cover the costs, bye bye server. An easy solution that you may talk to him about is buying VIP on GC or VIP on the server... if there were more people to help spread the costs then I'm sure he would work something out.

Even if Chris doesn't have a dedicated server hosting the stupid thing he still has operating costs, mainly bandwidth. A lot of ISP's are starting to put 100 gig caps on internet usage and charging if you go over said cap... or they just stop providing you internet xD

Anyway, money talks.... thats allllllllll im saying.

Guys, just get eachothers steam so we can figure all at once who can do what. If not, we can do chatroom or somthing

Guys how about you all just find another terraria server?

mcmo what u mean u will talk to me for him to use my internet. aloani lives in america

why doesn't XGhozt wnna pay for it anymore. it was a big success. the only reason i have been playing terraria is for that server. i was addicted to it. and now it is gone because of XGhozt. y does he wnna stop the fun that so many people had on the server by interacting together and having FUN.

Oh wow...

This is one of the most ignorant, Uneconomical things i have ever heard. He isnt stoppping it to stop your fun. If All those Mods and the Bandwidth was free, he probably wouldnt have cut it.

But Theyre not.

Does he?

No, he lives in Arabia.

Does he?

No, he lives in Arabia.

no i live in the united stastes i was just in saudi arabia for the summer

and guys im supposed to be getting some money soon so ill start a server all i need is the map of hogwarts or we can just build a new hogwarts