Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What toy did/do you sleep with?

Which was the toy that you slept with as a child?

I never really had a toy that I slept with but I did have a teddy bear or two that my parents tried to get me to go to bed with but I was always uncomfortable and put it on the floor before I fell asleep.

A Blue Dinosaur Named Bunny.

A vibrator named Tyrone...

Seriously nothing I wasn't to fond of those sorts of things

When I was rather small I had a shit-ton of stuffed animals from all over the place because my family traveled to a lot of places out of country, each of them had a name and a job and all that stuff. They were like a really big pillow pretty much.

At about 12 or so I migrated them to the very top of my bookshelf with a giant globe on it (purely coincidental, but now that I think about it that's very perfect considering their all from around the world) except for one: my first teddy bear that was passed from my father to my brother to me etc. He doesn't have a name. I think he's still there probably wedged between the wall or something, I haven't thought about him in forever. :P

Awww, How sweet.

I Love nostalgia...

Well I didnt have a toy... and when I read this topic I thought this was going in the complete opposite direction. But I did sleep with a small green blanket that had that kinda of silky edge to it. I always loved running my hands up and down it because it was so soft and smooth. Then they threw it away and I was pissed!!

Actually when I was little I had a blanket that I slept with