Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Photoshop

Hey guys, does anyone know where a photoshop tutorial is? I dont have it yet but i am getting once my laptop comes in.

But i would like some idea of what i can do in it before i get it.

Thanks,

Luna

With Photoshop, you can turn this:

RealHDR_S.png

Into this:

HDR1.png

WOOT PHOTOSHOP!

If you are getting CS5 the skys the limit with your creativity! You can download for free all over the net; brushes, patterns, gradients and pretty much anything to help make what your imagination can come up with.

For instance I was like hey that would look cool as a dusk/night scene so I tweaked it a bit and here is what I cam up with in 2 mins:

Untitled-1-13.jpg

Then with another 2 mins I messed with the lights a bit to make it look better and more realistic.

Untitled-1-14.jpg

there's a you tube channel that goes over basic stuff that helped me a lot. and then you should just fuck around with it.

Alternatively, there is a forum on this site with tutorials, I guess this subforum just wasn't deleted.

Here's a tutorial that Zar himself wrote about how he changed the picture to a nighttime-like image.

Link.