Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fuck it! NO MORE TERRARIA SERVER

ruler u a dj huh? k i dare u to ake a tune and i will make myown tune and we will c who is better

Definition of DJ (According to Merriam-Webster)
DJ: Disk Jockey
Disk Jokey: an announcer of a radio show of popular recorded music; also : one who plays recorded music for dancing at a nightclub or party 

That being said: I don't make music, I play it dip shit, besides DJ Ruler is long gone, I just keep the title as a reminder of the past.

In response to your challenge, I will have to decline for the following reasons:

1: I don't make music, I play it.

2: You didn't say please.

3: You used the word "dare."

4: You're like 12 (if that), I don't have to prove anything to you.

5: I don't want you calling mommy and daddy when I get pwnage juice all over your face.

6: You didn't spell half the words right in the challenge you issued.

7: You didn't capitalize my name.

8: You called music a "tune"

That is 8 reasons I will not accept your gay little challenge. Now PLEASE have a cup of STFU and a cookie and GTFO my flame board. K THX BYE.

Edit: If you really want to get some stuff on me there is a clip floating around on the internet of me singing chocolate rain for GHU radio, feel free to listen to it. I'm sure you will enjoy it immensely.

• Like 1

Damn, I don't have that one. I only have the one of ProSlasher pranking everything, and XGhozt singing.

I'm sure Cripp has a copy of it. I'm pretty sure he also has a copy of himself singing Chocolate Rain........ xD

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'm 90% sure he also recorded one of my 4 hour sessions; if not I POSSIBLY have a copy of it on one of my old flash drives.

Does this mean i can flood hoggy warts now?

If you can access the server, yes. xD

Dam I can't, still banned :(

Dam I can't, still banned :(

If XGhozt would update to the latest IPB we wouldn't have this issue...

But then he'd have to update things in his skin and we all know he's too lazy to do that :/

Who the fuck r u An0nyous and plus the terraria server is up

Hmmm I was exited but this is a true loss :suicide2: . Anyways christmas is almost here we should all be spending time with family and not be rolling the the burning embers of our failure ;) .

spam post >:o

terraria sux

1. You most likely have NOT played it or the new update so don't talk.

2. You don't know how awesome the Terraria server is and it's reputation here on Ghoztcraft

HELL YEAH TIMMY KNOWS WAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!

nigah, im an orginal member in disguse due to complications. back the fuck up before the jigzster is called upon :o

also: i have played terraria, the original server sucked MONKEY DICK. and this one the same as well probably. you nutbags act like you run the shit automatically because you join GC and were the first newfags on it.

Oh, This thread again.

Seems I haven't missed much not being here.

*runs back to real life*

nigah, im an orginal member in disguse due to complications. back the fuck up before the jigzster is called upon :o

also: i have played terraria, the original server sucked MONKEY DICK. and this one the same as well probably. you nutbags act like you run the shit automatically because you join GC and were the first newfags on it.

I wasn't saying i ran Ghoztcraft, i partially run the terraria server but that's all

And also the origanal server didn't suck, it was one of the most popukar terraria servers online.

EDIT: Although the help button tells me otherwise (this is a joke xD)

Timmy1 runs this site.

:P

Edited by Timmy1

Timmy1 runs this site.

Shit are all us OG's gonna have to step up and regulate? haha

Look guys, I would go against him, but I am a fan and am aware of what the group An0nymous may do. Please do not go against this organization.

Look guys, I would go against him, but I am a fan and am aware of what the group An0nymous may do. Please do not go against this organization.

omg anonymous oh noes. *run for the hills i don't want my IP dns'd!*

Timmy1 runs this site.

Shit are all us OG's gonna have to step up and regulate? haha

It's weird because whoever made the help button out of all members, chose me.

:P

THE FUCK IS GOING ON?1 U KNO HE IS THREATENING US WHICH IS KIND OF AGAINST THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE INTERNET. DERP...