Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WE CAN GET THE SERVER BACK

OK PEOPLE HOSTING SERVER IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE CARE OF SO HERE IS WHAT IM PROPOSING. THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO GET THE SERVER BACK.

1. EVERYONE CAN SEND $5 TO Ghoztcraft'S PAYPAL IM NOT SURE WHAT THE EMAIL IS. AND GET THE SERVER BACK

ORRRR!!!

2 YOU CAN JUST SEND IT TO ME AND ILL HOST IT AND AND KEEP MAINTENCE OF IT.. TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS VOTE AND ILL SET IT UP!!!!

GUYS PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AND IF YOU GUYS WANT ILL PAY FOR THE SERVER FOR ONE MONTH IF PEOPLE DONATE I WILL KEEP IT GOING IF THEY DONT THEN IM SHUTTING IT DOWN

THE COST FOR THE SERVERS TO HAVE 20 PEOPLE ON IS LIKE $40 BUCKS (I THINK). SO I WILL TRY TO GET THE SERVER UP AND RUNNING BEFORE NEXT WEEKEND!!!

giev me money

im pro

u want service?

i give service

• Like 1

From an innocent bystander's point of view.

I would send it to Ghoztcraft, because I wouldn't trust anyone other than Chris to not pocket some of the money, ya know? :)

From an innocent bystander's point of view.

I would send it to Ghoztcraft, because I wouldn't trust anyone other than Chris to not pocket some of the money, ya know? :)

then by all means sir do so. i would do the same but im afraid that chris may have lost interest in terraria completely. and if that is the case im sure he wont try as hard to keep maintence.

thanks for the link bro you saved me 30 cents per slot lol

giev me money

im pro

u want service?

i give service

im sure you are pro but im also sure i can handle it on my own

Aloani I know I can trust you, but I don't got Paypal, and Aloani, a lot of people wont donate to neither of you, that is why the server is down. Because people are to careless to donate, and Aloani, who will be the new admins if we donate and the server works again. I know you will be the headmaster if you do it. These are my questions

why do you want to rent a server anyway, can't you create one for free?

Aloani I know I can trust you, but I don't got Paypal, and Aloani, a lot of people wont donate to neither of you, that is why the server is down. Because people are to careless to donate, and Aloani, who will be the new admins if we donate and the server works again. I know you will be the headmaster if you do it. These are my questions

why do you want to rent a server anyway, can't you create one for free?

creating a server using my home network will make the server extremely laggy thats why im going to rent one.

what im going to do is i will pay for the server for the first month. if donations are good i will continue to host it but if not im shuting it down..

of course i will be the headmaster, and the admins will be people who i see fit for the job.

then by all means sir do so. i would do the same but im afraid that chris may have lost interest in terraria completely. and if that is the case im sure he wont try as hard to keep maintence.

If you cleared it with Chris before the donations started rolling in I know for a fact that he would hold up his end of the bargain, however if you didn't clear it with him you cant expect him to just *know* what the money was meant for.

Basically what I'm getting at here is if Chris knows, he'll hold up his end of the bargain, if not you cant expect him to.

"Money speaks"

If you cleared it with Chris before the donations started rolling in I know for a fact that he would hold up his end of the bargain, however if you didn't clear it with him you cant expect him to just *know* what the money was meant for.

Basically what I'm getting at here is if Chris knows, he'll hold up his end of the bargain, if not you cant expect him to.

"Money speaks"

Right...

Only on LSD does it speak >_>

im sure he would but im also sure that he has a lot on his hands right now

I GO WITH ALOANI AND LETS DO IT NOAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!! i am bored as FUCK!!!

LOL send me $500 and I will buy a server and hook it up to my T1 connection and it will always stay up. NO but seriously send me $500 and I will buy a server for you guys. The one who donates the most will get to have full control over the server remotely!

:big_boss:

Ew a T1 won't be able to host many slots on only 1.5mbits

Send me the map and i will buy the server every year. Don't donate, I don't need you to donate. :) The only change will be the forum: rockhackz.own0.com

I am only 11, and I started yesterday, not a lot of users yet, hope it will get better. Viper you are an Xbox person not a PS3, so you wont like it. If you know what website did XGhozt create this forum from please tell me.

And yeah, send me the map, so I can host it every year. It would be a pleasure to host. I don't even want someone to donate. I can pay. I really want to get back to the server. Viper and anyone who checked my Forum, if you have anything that could make it better, please inform me.

The forum is running IPB afaik, and the layout was custom made by XGhozt.

1.5mbits my ass (and this is during high traffic hours)

1505453932.png

pwned

ANY QUESTIONS?

Shall I do a second test?

1505459259.png

and a third

1505460818.png

I believe my speed will be sufficient for as many slots as you want. I take pride in my nice faster than 99% of the US internet connection. Booya! XD

And this is what I get on my laptop using my wireless connection in my apartment.

1505482611.png

I am only 11, and I started yesterday, not a lot of users yet, hope it will get better. Viper you are an Xbox person not a PS3, so you wont like it. If you know what website did XGhozt create this forum from please tell me.

And yeah, send me the map, so I can host it every year. It would be a pleasure to host. I don't even want someone to donate. I can pay. I really want to get back to the server. Viper and anyone who checked my Forum, if you have anything that could make it better, please inform me.

Don't use other websites to make your own website. If you have your own forum software, please use that instead.

Guest Aloani

Start the server I will make the new map