Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WE CAN GET THE SERVER BACK

Guest Pst, Its tobeh :]

Wth? No offense Sophe, But i was in Ravenclaw 1st, and have been with the server longer. I also have the older, Nerdy, ADVANTAGE!

[;O

Hurrah. I wantz it.

DEAL OR NO DEAL?

gosh darnit, just make meh the freakin HoEtGoItFcAwOhP

Or HoH for raven [Whewt!]

[ That word means Head of everything that goes on in the freaking castle and world of harry potter]

Set up the server for multiplayer and host it so i can work on the server when you are on aswell.

hey demon if you need help id be glad to build the server with you :P

and tob WOW :tease:

DEMON HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Edited by ssophe613

Guest Tobeh

I want it too bad sophe xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASWELL xD

Wows. Yesterday was my borthers birthday.

HOW IRONICISH?

:suicide2:

Oh my god, please tell me he was joking.

tumblr_lo6o70KBpe1qane72.gif

This is like a God Damn Greek Tragity. Happy Birthday though, oruchiha.

Can we stay on topic please?

What does that even mean man, and if you are going to fight me, it gives you a less chance of becoming Gryffindor Head. Why are you so mad, me and Sophe are like family, brothers and sisters. WhyRoonNub is my best friend in real life, and I can't take the job from Aloani, and besides, I wouldn't, he is really kind and loyal.

Curses!!!!!

xD

I jus' jealous ...

Oh yeah, if you pay attention to my 3rd last post, you'll find out what it means.

Agugjdfufdjvfgg..

I just wanted the position bad. Wait for a response from ivrae though. Oh yeah, btw,

Who's gonna be head mistress?

I'll settle as CoMC prof or the Herbology or potions....

Guest Aloani

What does that even mean man, and if you are going to fight me, it gives you a less chance of becoming Gryffindor Head. Why are you so mad, me and Sophe are like family, brothers and sisters. WhyRoonNub is my best friend in real life, and I can't take the job from Aloani, and besides, I wouldn't, he is really kind and loyal.

Why thank you kind sir

Oh, if there is head mistriss, then Sophe could be it, and you might be the ravenclaw head, and no problem Aloani.

When I rent it I will tell you

Can anyone send me the Tmod link? I think I have the wrong one. Oh yeah, and how can I configure it on the rented server?

Guest Aloani

Can anyone send me the Tmod link? I think I have the wrong one. Oh yeah, and how can I configure it on the rented server?

Its really complicate if you want I could set it up

Can you set it up then send me the folder, or, can you send me a word document or something telling me how to do it, it will be easier for me to do everything by myself at home.

Edited by oruchiha

Guest Aloani

Can you set it up then send me the folder, or, can you send me a word document or something telling me how to do it, it will be easier for me to do everything by myself at home.

Well I kind need to see how the server is set up by the host so I can set it up. What I would suggest is for you to give me the password so I can set it up because every server hosting website is different.

I have a question: approximately when will the server be up?

Momo, it will be up by saturday, and Aloani, MastricX sent a link to the server hosting. I will post it now: http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/game-servers/terraria/

Please try to send me how to do it, because-It is not that I don't trust you Aloani-I don't like to give anyone my passwords.

Guest Aloani

Ok how about you get teamviewer so I can remote access and help you.

Ok, but where should I get it, or, why don't I add you on Skype. I will share my screen and you will tell me what to do? Isn't that easier?

Edited by oruchiha

Guest Aloani

Ok, but where should I get it, or, why don't I add you on Skype. I will share my screen and you will tell me what to do? Isn't that easier?

That's what teamviewer for it gives me access to your screen so I can tell you what to do

To download teamviewer just google it and it will be the first thing you find

Ok, but how do I add you so that you see my screen?

Guest Aloani

Just send me an email with your ID and Password. Don't worry it changes everytime you exit out of the program.

My email is [email protected]