Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Depression

I have fallen in to a lil bit of a depression, as of lately work and other projects have consumed most of my free time. To most people it looks well seems as i just have a active life.

But to me it just seems i have lost a little bit of of me along the way, party's drinking and social events, Have become mundane i feel like i have done all i can do and it's still not enough.

I feel like i will never amount to more then what i have already done, have i lost the spirit that drove me in my younger years. I'm only 22 and i feel like i have peaked where do i go from here. I remember when i couldn't even speak, English now i speak and write english better them most people born speaking it. I strived to write my first book and did and made a name for my self, now what where do go from here. Feel's like i can only express my self in solitude..... i need help

I have fallen in to a lil bit of a depression, as of lately work and other projects have consumed most of my free time. To most people it looks well seems as i just have a active life.

But to me it just seems i have lost a little bit of of me along the way, party's drinking and social events, Have become mundane i feel like i have done all i can do and it's still not enough.

I feel like i will never amount to more then what i have already done, have i lost the spirit that drove me in my younger years. I'm only 22 and i feel like i heave peaked wear do i go from hear. I remember when i couldn't even speak, English now i speak and write english better them most people born speaking it. I strived to write my first book and did and made a name for my self, now what where do go from here. Feel's like i can only express my self in solitude..... i need help

Magic how I have missed you and those old aim days.... First off I love how you use the wrong "hear and wear" right before you say you type better then most people who are born english speaking. We all hit depression in our stages of life, one way or another. Some people can hide and push it away quite well and others just like you ask for help. From what you say you seem to be deep into your work, it looks to me that you might need a vacation or a break to get away from things. If you really think this is serious you can always go talk to a doctor and or counselor.

Questions:

Whats the name of your book?

Why are you asking "Ghoztcraft" to help you?

I missed you :(

What you talking about I din't use those words. And i was extremely drunk last night, The truth you comes out when you're drunk I spose.

I think I downed a bottle of jack last night and it triggered a side of me I don't let out much. And I have missed you as well

And I have taken a vaca, still not enough and doctor and cons only want to pump you with meds.

That the side effects are the same as what they are trying to fix. I dint mean to come spilling my guts out on a forum on the internet. But what do you do when you feel traped and there's no other options left.

Well I try to be with a handful amount of friends and just hangout. Also have you thought about seeing a therapist? Mine actually helped me out with a lot of problems I was going through. If you're skeptical or don't like your therapist know it's not mandatory but it won't hurt just to try it.

Lastly perhaps taper off the alcohol it's considered to be a depressant.

Well im here if you ever want to talk/rant/cry/idontknow.

Could always sink yourself in to Terria, like the rest of this forum.

But feeling as you've hit you're peak at 22 isn't good; I'll be 23 myself in a month and keep moving forward.

Was your goal to only write one book? Why did you write a book in the first place? You may want to trace your current life achievements back to their root cause and see why you first set off on that path in the first place.

Unfortunately this is not something that I have a expertise in, I found computer's when i was young and have been glued since, but i figured I had to give some input on this.

Could always sink yourself in to Terria, like the rest of this forum.

But feeling as you've hit you're peak at 22 isn't good; I'll be 23 myself in a month and keep moving forward.

Was your goal to only write one book? Why did you write a book in the first place? You may want to trace your current life achievements back to their root cause and see why you first set off on that path in the first place.

Unfortunately this is not something that I have a expertise in, I found computer's when i was young and have been glued since, but i figured I had to give some input on this.

I have done a lot more then just write a book, i was pretty damn drunk at the time of posting this thread. So forgive the lack of detail of my life up to this point. I'm actually starting on my second book and i have opened my own clothing store, and starting plans of my own clothing line. Life is a rush until you get used to it i guess the feeling of peaking, i guess stems from the fact that i cant shake the feeling that i have lived the life and seen what i have seen. Being forced to grow up as fast as i did from such a young age has set my mind, beyond the year's of my body. And finding people to truly express my self with has become few and far between. other then my husband to witch i own my remaining sanity to, friends have grown apart or have become shady. And following my past i have returned to the shell of depression i had once come from, sadly enough im fine until i try to sleep at night and the worries stresses and loneliness kicks in. and im faced with many of sleepless nights at the cost of my own health and sanity.

As to therapy i have been in all my life since preteen years they try'ed to fix what wasn't broken and had ultimately placed me in the kind of depression i battle with today. meds new therapy's different diagnoses of what i have, their nothing more then over payed liars consumed by greed.

sigh...... we must have infinite faith to be able to fight our finite reality that our mind has given us we are our own destruction...