Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Terraria Server Re-rented

So you are Karim, the friend of Hadi? The server will be up soon.

WTF Ghoztcraft has a password?

Guys, someone hacked the server and put a password. They changed the E-mail address too, so I can't retrieve it. :(

This is a greater loss to me than you guys. I lost like $80, and they can use my credit card.

Sigh... you don't understand the way terraria works.

YOU own that world.

Therefore, load it in single player. Take anything they left. Delete the world.They no longer have the server, because the server no longer EXISTS.

You have it all wrong, I don't have the map, I just have the server and Clanforge, and I explained what happened.

Might i just ask how you hosted a server using a map that DOES NOT EXIST?

Seriously, i don't get it...

Guest MCMo is a retard.

Probably cause your a retarded cunt.

Who ever just said that, it would be better to speak up.

Lol That dude called him a "retarded cunt" I've only heard people in elementary to middle school say that. XP

Edited by Ska

Wow?? Looks like a lot has gone on since i left?

Your fucking mature.

The Server that fuzzy head rented isn't in his control. It's hosted by a game server company.

I'm surprised noone has just said they'll host it at home. Anyone got FIOS or Time Warner WideBand?

The Server that fuzzy head rented isn't in his control. It's hosted by a game server company.

I'm surprised noone has just said they'll host it at home. Anyone got FIOS or Time Warner WideBand?

why dont we just let Aloani host it cuz apparently "fuzz head" here deosnt know wat he is doing and MastricX that was a nice diss lol

That wasn't a dis, I have nick names for alot of people. Like XToast :D You'll be Poe :)

That wasn't a dis, I have nick names for alot of people. Like XToast :D You'll be Poe :)

Really Momo? Aloani and I did it together, and since they hacked it, I am getting it back. XGhozt doesn't want to give me the program he hosted it from, and MastricX, gave us this site. You guys aren't thankful that i am renting the server for all of us to have fun.

Look up, new port number and stuff.

Hmm, you have the double post problem to, I wonder if it is related to browser, you on IE9?

I didn't give you this site, I'm member #6, this is XGhozt's site. I just trained XGhozt in the fine art of Website.

If you recall I'm the one that flooded Hogwarts when i made a rain machine :P

I didn't give you this site, I'm member #6, this is XGhozt's site. I just trained XGhozt in the fine art of Website.

If you recall I'm the one that flooded Hogwarts when i made a rain machine :P

Guest Guest

This thread makes no sense...

Guest Aloani

XGhozt rented a windows server that was the only way he could install the olivine do tmod and restart the server whenever he wanted! He said that multiple times

Guest Aloani

XGhozt rented a windows server that was the only way he could install the Plugins do tmod and restart the server whenever he wanted! He said that multiple times

housesetupcopy.jpg

hahaha oruchiha restart the server i was using gmod and it crashed