Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications (Open)

Post here if you want to apply for a job on the Terraria server.

Please post with the following information:

Character Name:

Character Position:

Reason:

Current Administrators:

Headmaster: Oruchiha

Headmaster's Assistant: Lion

Head of Ravenclaw: Sophe

Head of Gryffindor: Ska

Head of Slytherine: Timmy

Head of Hufflepuff: Aloani

Current Moderators:

Potions Professor: Edgeorton1011

History Professor:

Transfiguration Professor:

Charms Professor:

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor: Luna

Herbology Professor: Chedgehog

Divination Professor:

Care for Magical Creatures Professor: Imixx

Substitute Professor: Serkalo

Gamekeeper: Momo

Groundskeeper: Balten

Each house shall have a set off assistants with special privileges but not full moderator privileges.

House of Gryffindor

Head Boy:

Prefect:

Prefect:

House of Hufflepuff

Head Boy: <3

Prefect: Vamsi

Prefect:

House of Ravenclaw

Head Boy: MCMo

Prefect:

Prefect:

House of Slytherine

Head Boy: Momo

Prefect: Sir Anthoney Thazard

Prefect:

All users posting as Guests.

You would have a better chance of getting a job on the server if you joined, and became an active member of Ghoztcraft.

(Just thought I would let everybody in on that little secret)

Please be very specific by posting at least 3 lines if you can. If I see that you deserve it, I will tell you.

- Oruchiha was here. :D

Edited by oruchiha
More thorough explanation of positions available.
  • Like 3

Name: Momo

Current Job: used to be perfect on old ghozt craft

Wanted Job: Slytherin Headboy

reason: i think i deserve this job and i think i am the only one applying for this so far and i have the responsibility and superiority to be a headboy

P.S. i love u demon (no homo) cuz u get the server back

We need to see if Timmy still wants to play. If no, then you got it.

For now Momo, I will promote you for now. Congrats! Though if Timmy still wants to play, I am afraid that you will be a prefect once again.

Edited by oruchiha
Forgot to say something.

Well, i know im prefect, but on the Old job app. I tried for Headboy. Mind checking that out Broski?

I might drop by later on,

I'm still the boss of hufflepuff ye?

You guys like the new design?

What design? is the server up again?

It is going too, and the design are the names above.

Current Job: H HeadBoy,

Necessary Job: Designer, I got some kickass ideas for the server and I can't be bothered explaining just let me have free reign, you won't regret it.

<3, you already are the designer, but I can't make a position called that.

Wutever. :)

Demon, Remove edge from the list, he said he isnt gonna be playing D:

Actually, he said he will from time to time. MCMo, I know what I am doing, please suggest something, don't order it.

Guys, come on, start applying! We need to fill in the professors. You have a bigger chance if you were on the old server.

Ma two things are:

1. In the HP books, Dont The HoH's also hold Teacher positions? I know Mcgonagal was Griffendor, and was also Transfiguration teacher. Not sure about others.

and two....

2- Whos WhyRoonNub.

Not really concerned bout 1st, just kinda pisses me off that some random guy idk will be a head. If anyone would be, it should be someone who was there for 1 month at the least. I agree w. Aloani being huffle head , Ska being Griffen, and Sophe being the raven head. Honestly, I think i saw WhyRoonNub once on the server, not even a PoP yet. Did he help [LIKE ALL THE FRIGGEN OTHER MEMBERS!] with the construction/ building of the server?

The Heads are not popularity contests. Your "BEST FREIND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!" Shouldnt be on the server if he hasnt once in his life RPed, or held a PoP. Even if Tim Tim or Momo was head that would be good. I know it's your choice demon, But I think Slytherin Head should be chosen by other heads. That would be fair. Not trying to make yer mad Demon, I know you bought the server and all, but It pisses me off when i had Dedicated about.. 1-3 Hr a day to server and this kid who just joined is a HoH. I know others feel the same as i do and just wanted to point it out :]

Btw, PoP is Point of Position.

OH WAIT!

Back to #1

Wasnt Flitwick HoH for Hufflepuff?

P.S

Dont overeact and go all "ITS MY SERVER!" on me bro. I just dont know him and think others deserve the position.

Guest Timmy

*Cough Cough* Timmy is here. Now mo dont get pissed but, i do want to play and have my headboy position.

Character name: Timmy

Position: Headboy of Slytherine

Reason: I was headboy on the original server and I and many other people thought I was a good one, and i also think i am still responsible enough. Thank you for your time. :)

I don't blame you Tobuscus, I am thinking since he is not active on the forums or server, I might make him prefect. I understand you. Timmy, you are the Headboy, sorry Momo.

Guest Timmy

Yeah who is WhyRoonNub?

Guest Timmy

Because if he doesn't show up or isn't active or something, I'd love to be Slytherine Head of House. :) btw im a guest because i forgot mah password :I

Guest Timmy

And if I do get to be house head, I want Mo to be headboy :D

Ok guys, so Timmy, congrats! You are the new Slytherin head. Momo is the Headboy, and I took the freedom of promoting WhyRoonNub to a prefect. :)