Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications (Open)

Why is Edge potions prof. i thought he said he wasn't going to play.

I'm surprised no one is going for the prof. and Grypondor Headboy/Headgirl...

Good point.

Character Name: Serkalo

Character Position: Substitute Prof

Reason: I was pretty active on the previous server and was the divination prof though school basically put an end to that. I loved the old server and would like to be a part of this one in a similar role; however, due to time constraints I figured substitute prof would be the role for me as then I don't have to have a set time per se, but could fill in where needed. I'm also rather level headed, so I make a good arbiter between arguing groups or in calming down people who are upset. ;D

Edited by Serkalo

Reason: I was pretty active on the previous server and was the divination prof though school basically put an end to that. I loved the old server and would like to be a part of this one in a similar role; however, due to time constraints I figured substitute prof would be the role for me as then I don't have to have a set time per se, but could fill in where needed. I'm also rather level headed, so I make a good arbiter between arguing groups or in calming down people who are upset. ;D

Sekalo you here again :)

character name : vamsi

character position : Hufflepuff prefect

reason : in the old server i saw how awesome being a prefect is and ever since then i wanted to be a prefect

Finally Ser hath Returned :D

Vamsi, that's not really a Good reason... If it was, then EVERYONE would be prefect.

We need a sort of Proof that Your willing to help.

For example, i was apparently a good enough Prefect on the old server to become Headboy on this one.

However, we DO need a huffle prefect, So I'm just gonna leave this To demon.

The only true thing you said there bro is, "I'm going to leave it to Demon".

This is none of your business, not because I don't trust you or anything, but because you are NOT a head. So stay out of it. When I am not here, Aloani is the boss.

*Sigh* You don't seem to see the difference Between Opinions, and Demands.

I'm just saying, Go read back at the old Job applications.

Anyone who gave an Inadequate Reason was shot down. "Wanting" and "Deserving" are two different things. Vamsi is a good person, I will admit, but He needs to elaborate on WHY we would want him to be prefect.

Vamsi, that's not really a Good reason... If it was, then EVERYONE would be prefect.

For example, i was apparently a good enough Prefect on the old server to become Headboy on this one.

I agree vamsi is a very good player, i mean he's trying to figure out whose greifing, but vamsi you do have to give a reason why you would be good for the position.

Touche' .

Honestly, IDK you vamsi.

BUT!!!!

What you can do is go back and look at the original job applications post. That way you can see some examples of what we mean by elaborating and such, why you deserve it from others who want the position.

Oh, btw demon.

You need to work out who will have what for gmod. Like who will be able to do what,

Cause i think a couple profs should have sorting rights.

Like Admods. xD

3 of us. [*Cough cough * Luna, Me, Lion]

Its a mix of admin+Mod. :o

IM SMART.

Seriously , take this into consideration. We all remember how all those lettle newbehs on server were begging to be sorted, when Ivrae and Aloani werent on.

Oh yeah, I changed my username to stop the haters.

Instead of Tobuscus, Its Imixx

Touche' .

Honestly, IDK you vamsi.

BUT!!!!

What you can do is go back and look at the original job applications post. That way you can see some examples of what we mean by elaborating and such, why you deserve it from others who want the position.

Oh, btw demon.

You need to work out who will have what for gmod. Like who will be able to do what,

Cause i think a couple profs should have sorting rights.

Like Admods. xD

3 of us. [*Cough cough * Luna, Me, Lion]

Its a mix of admin+Mod. :o

IM SMART.

Seriously , take this into consideration. We all remember how all those lettle newbehs on server were begging to be sorted, when Ivrae and Aloani werent on.

Oh yeah, I changed my username to stop the haters.

Instead of Tobuscus, Its Imixx

*cough cough* Selfish much? :P

I don't really think that is a good idea since we will be active a lot.

I agree vamsi is a very good player, i mean he's trying to figure out whose greifing, but vamsi you do have to give a reason why you would be good for the position.

thanks for stating me as a good player, and to be honest i am really not good to be the prefect. i just wanted to fill the post in

Yes you are. Be confident about yourself. The only reason that I promoted you without you giving a good reason is because I know that you are capable of being successful.

Demon, Don't rage at me for this Idea.

Simple Idea: Vamsi Is Filling in until we get a new prefect or he proves he's Good enough to Deserve the Job In His and the rest of our opinions.

It's a Good Compromise.

Yes you are. Be confident about yourself. The only reason that I promoted you without you giving a good reason is because I know that you are capable of being successful.

thanks alot demon :D

Read the post that Vamsi quoted. That is the reason why, and, it is Aloani and the rest of the admins who choose, but for fun, we could have a vote to show you why I chose him. Whoever thinks Vamsi will be a good prefect, post a +1. Whoever is against him being a prefect, post a -1. Simple as that. Oh yeah, the votes are based on his actions on the server, not his reasons.

Read the post that Vamsi quoted. That is the reason why, and, it is Aloani and the rest of the admins who choose, but for fun, we could have a vote to show you why I chose him. Whoever thinks Vamsi will be a good prefect, post a +1. Whoever is against him being a prefect, post a -1. Simple as that. Oh yeah, the votes are based on his actions on the server, not his reasons.

Yea, sorry. I posted BEFORE you did, but it lagged and my post came out after. :/

Also, What if your not on at the same time as him? How will you know his "Actions On the server"? People COULD lie. Just saying, XGhozt's Old system was the best.

Character name: Momo

Position: Headboy of Slytherine

Wanted Position: Substitute Prof

Reason: I think i am responsible enough to be a substitute and on the old server i was a helper prof for Chedge and he thought i was a really good helper so i think i am ready for a position like this and would be able to handle it.

Character name: Momo

Position: Headboy of Slytherine

Wanted Position: Substitute Prof

Reason: I think i am responsible enough to be a substitute and on the old server i was a helper prof for Chedge and he thought i was a really good helper so i think i am ready for a position like this and would be able to handle it.

Mo :(.You leaving Slytherine... Oh well everyone wants a better position.

So its Serkalo VS. Momo

For the sub professor