Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications (Open)

u know wat i suddenly dont want to be a sub prof! NVM i repeal my job application!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys, the challenge is on. MCMo says that the old Ghoztcraft was better. In conclusion, MCMo is banned from the server until we are done rebuilding, and we need to start building faster. Who is with me?

Ok guys, the challenge is on. MCMo says that the old Ghoztcraft was better. In conclusion, MCMo is banned from the server until we are done rebuilding, and we need to start building faster. Who is with me?

me

Woooooooooooooow...

Is this Seriously how your Dealing with me saying your too controlling? By banning me for not agreeing? That's even MORE controlling.

Woooooow.... I don't even care anymore. You seem to insist that i love this server like it's my life and that banning me will make me give a shit. I can wait Until it's done. But I will always say that XGhozt was the best host ever.

Good for you bro. You just won a prize for making me cry. Now please, back on topic. If you want to post something about the server, post it in Terraria Server Re-rented.

Demon, You pretty much just banned him for speaking his opinion. THATS KINDA BULLSHITTY.

So, anyone who thinks that XGhozt's old method was better is basically banned from server?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

wow

His method was better.

SO

Anyways, Why the hell do you have to ban him from the friggen server? What good will that do? It'll just piss people off..

Also, Mcmo, my bro :), your right. Vamsi is just standing in for a little bit. If someone idk can come in and automatically be prefect,

THATS AS BULLSHITTY AS THE BANNING MCMO IN THE FIRST PLACE :D

Guest V13

An eleven year old abusing his power as Admin?

Nothing new.

so guys why are you yelling at demon and getting mad at him? its fine what demon decides and tob wow this is hard work for demon and he wants to try and make the server he dosent HAVE to make the server he is doing it because he wants to so just be quiet about it demon i give vamsi a +1

oh and demon everyone thinks xghost is better because he created the server and ruled it im not trying to be mean to anyone but u ALL need to chill

Edited by ssophe613

hurahh sophe.

Just dont understand why demon is banniing someone for speaking their opinions. ;O

hurahh sophe.

Just dont understand why demon is banniing someone for speaking their opinions. ;O

If you haven't noticed Mcmo is telling demon what to do a lot. I would find that very annoying. So maybe it was an attempt to stop it (sorry if I'm wrong demon). But still i cant stress enough how many times Mcmo has tried to tell demon what to do. Oh yeah and you should just stay out of it. And before you say I'm not demon is my friend and i think hes right so I'm going to defend him. One more part of this rant since this is what it has become XD maybe you should just let it go and stop arguing with the person who payed A LOT of money so people could have a good time on the server. :zicon_batman:

YES!!!!

MCMO AND TOB VS THE WORLD!

xD

JESUS CHRIST, DEMON, SETTLE THIS SHIT BY JUST ALLOWING MCMO ON SERVER AGAIN.

oh, and whoever else agrees w. me and mcmo.

oh btw guys,

Demon, is this all just on forum? or is Mcmo pissing you off in RL or somethin?

oh, btw guys,

i say that too much. xD

Edited by fanimorph

1st. It's all good tob, Demon came over yesterday and Overall we're Fine now :D

2nd. WOOT IM ON TEAM TOBEH :D

3rd. He never actually Banned me, He just SAID he banned me. He has no tMod set up yet xD

LOL, you guys are all taking this in a bad way, when I said I banned him, that meant that I wont tell him the password until we are done building, and I appreciate what Lion and Sophe said, I did it because I want to, not because I have too, and V13, if you were on the forums recently, you would know that I am 12, and how old are you anyway, like 9? The rest of the people, not regarding, Aloani, Sophe, Lion, Vamsi, and MCMo, I am the person who is the most active on the server, and I am the person who is building the most. They might not be the best, but they like it, and I waste about 5 hours of my day building on it, and at the end, NOBODY IS THANKFUL!

LOL, you guys are all taking this in a bad way, when I said I banned him, that meant that I wont tell him the password until we are done building, and I appreciate what Lion and Sophe said, I did it because I want to, not because I have too, and V13, if you were on the forums recently, you would know that I am 12, and how old are you anyway, like 9? The rest of the people, not regarding, Aloani, Sophe, Lion, Vamsi, and MCMo, I am the person who is the most active on the server, and I am the person who is building the most. They might not be the best, but they like it, and I waste about 5 hours of my day building on it, and at the end, NOBODY IS THANKFUL!

im thankful to you because u re rented the server so now i can help u build and be proud of myself that i helped others building hogwarts.and im pretty sure everyone is thankful to you in some way so dont say "nobody is thankful"

Guest V13

LOL, you guys are all taking this in a bad way, when I said I banned him, that meant that I wont tell him the password until we are done building, and I appreciate what Lion and Sophe said, I did it because I want to, not because I have too, and V13, if you were on the forums recently, you would know that I am 12, and how old are you anyway, like 9?

Oh wow. You clocked a few months worth of time on your age. You don't change your personality in a month or two. I'm seeing no difference between 11 year old you and 12 year old you.

The rest of the people, not regarding, Aloani, Sophe, Lion, Vamsi, and MCMo, I am the person who is the most active on the server, and I am the person who is building the most. They might not be the best, but they like it, and I waste about 5 hours of my day building on it, and at the end, NOBODY IS THANKFUL!

Being the most active on what seems a passworded server means trash. Being the person who builds the most means trash when only 3-4 people can build on it.

Until you have the map, Tmod or whatever and an actual working system set up, your server is nothing more than $500 or whatever it costs on a locked server. Good job.

Oh, I am so sad, the 9 year old striked me again.

1 more thing, if anyone of you have a problem, go post in the Spam and Flame Board, or if you have something to say, go start a new topic. Back on topic now, please.

Guest Aloani

Only reason I'm not on the server lately is because I have a lot of homework and I'm on the football team. My team is going to state so we have been working out for like 3 hours and when I get home I'm tired as dump

TEAM TOBEH FOR THE WIN! weeehoooh!

HECK YEAH !!!

na, we cool now demon. :].

TEAM TOBEH!!!!

Guest V9

Such a pity to see what is meant to be an admin that should run a server professionally be incapable of even rebutting logically without pathetic sarcasm and baseless trash.

Such a pity to see what is meant to be an admin that should run a server professionally be incapable of even rebutting logically without pathetic sarcasm and baseless trash.

Ok this area is meant for job apps and if you cant follow that rule then leave. And shut what right do you have to criticize others especially someone who rented a server for you to play on. And if your not you don't need to be on this topic. :violent1:

Name:Sir Anthoney Thazard

Job:Perfect of slytherine

Reason:I loved your old server and you where all so nice,

So i want to see what you guys have changed and it would be nice to see

you again after so long.

Name:Sir Anthoney Thazard

Job:perfect of Slytherine

Reason:I miss you guys and I wanted to see what changes you put on your server and have a chance to play with you again.

Sorry if this is a repost :sweat:

Lol, it is ok, I will see if I will promote you. Keep your hopes up. :D

Demon when will u get tmod so u can configure the server?

OMG, man, be patient. I told you soon.