Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

2 Requests

Ok guys, I really would like help in this because I am not a pro at all. I would like a video and a photo.

In the video, I would like someone to find a 3rd person mode sniper in Modern Warfare 2 shooting. Then, from the gun comes out a word saying killthewhat.

In the photo, from this website: http://wp-b.com/media/images/2011/8/3/4chan1312354657979.png

I would like the picture to be edited to look like thermal vision in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I would also like the name tag to be changed to oruchiha with the same color as my name on Ghoztcraft.

Thanks Guys.

Thank you Viper, it looks really cool and all, but if you noticed in the information above, I said I would like it to look thermal if you can. With my name in the same color as it is on this forum. If you can't, I will settle with this, but if you can, please do change it.

Looks thermal to me . . .

Weeeeell... I was sort of going for the night vision look. Thermal's a bit more difficult to emulate.

oh yeah thermal is the whitish one . . . :suicide2:

Ok then, that is fine with me. I have many problems anyway with the people insulting me because I am trying to help, and nobody is telling me the program XGhozt uses. :(

I have 1 more request. I would like the same picture as above, the normal one, not the edited one, but I would like the name to be changed to رياض حمود

It is in arabic, lol, something for school. That is my name in arabic.

Thanks