Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

2 Things...

First of all, I think the thread preview mod (letting you read a section of the first post before going there) be either removed, or disabled for the Graphic And Arts forum. It is making the threads practicly impossible to view.

Second, I have noticed my threads are getting deleted? I posted a starcraft name spoofer tut and cant find it (maybe it's just me?) and in the Graphics forum I posted "a few things..." thread about some new gfx i made. I can't find either.

:sleep:

Do you guys have mod records?

yea i cant view the graphics and arts thread at all it wont even work for me

CaptainLlama Altered topic state (opened/closed) from forum view Hacking [1.13f] Name Spoofer

Topic ID: 1971 Feb 20 2006, 02:56 PM

I think any mod who mods a section that needs a approved posts can approve them.. can you show me there they are? (the posts)

so..... u gonna removed the topic preview thingamajigger

I dunno how..

CaptainLlama Altered topic state (opened/closed) from forum view Hacking [1.13f] Name Spoofer

Topic ID: 1971 Feb 20 2006, 02:56 PM

I think any mod who mods a section that needs a approved posts can approve them.. can you show me there they are? (the posts)

I don't think you understand me:

I made a post in both graphics forum and tutorial forum (diff topics of course, but using these two as an example), I check back in about 4 days to revise my name spoofer - finding it not there, do a search - not revealing anything relating to my post. To verify this wasn't some posting accident or w/e - I check back to a post a remember making after that post, topic title "A few things I made..." - also finding it gone.. Keep in mind this was also before the server change...

Topic Preview is only for people who have a warning and have been selected for it.