Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

shadow the griefer

im pretty sure everyone knows about shadow who griefed our server

and i thinked a bit and read the signs he placed and i came to an understanding.

shadow is one of the players from our old server.

and for some reason i think he wants to hesitate all the server players

and he hates demon (maybe he has a grudge) and knows about all the players of the server.

so if anyone from the old server was kicked or banned maybe this is the particular player

I don't remember a person named shadow on the old server and i don't remember anyone who really hated oruchiha... But i do know that whoever griefs gets on this forum, it could be a guest, an anonymous user or even a member.

I remember Shadow and he always had beef with me, every time i would get on he would cuss me out and stuff. and i also think he did hate demon

Mo are you sure he he hates demon?

All i have to say is creepy... But i'll keep an eye and ear out...

Creeperrrrrr

xD

We dont have banning and shit yet, soz

the gmod isnt hooked in, right demon?

Cant ban him :o

The server has a password fanimorph, the server is pretty much secure unless someone tells this "shadow" the password.

The server has a password fanimorph, the server is pretty much secure unless someone tells this "shadow" the password.

timmy remember that lmixx guy whom we saw while we were in the server?

maybe it was shadow maybe its his real char

what do u think?

Man that guy is Tobuscus.

=.=

Imixx is Fanimorph.

EDIT: Dammit, Demon Ninja'd Me.

Edited by MCMo

Man that guy is Tobuscus.

im really sorry tobuscus hope u dont mind it

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SORRY I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH MY ASS OFF AND FACE PALM MYSELF SO HARD THAT I FELL OFF THE CHAIR I AM SITTING ON!!!!

guys clear me something did aloani hate someone in the old server

WOOW WOOW WOOW!!! Wait a minute bro. Aloani is like my bro. He is one of the kindest out of us man. So don't go on blaming him. Anyway, the problem is solved, so stop posting about him. Except if you see him, or no who it is.

no i did not blame him in that sign he wrote " well well aloani is a head " thats a it creepy too

Me and aloani in the beginning of the original server along with Thor and Sinister had a group and we hated most people :3

And this was before houses and stuff so before you lot so I doubt it was anybody back then.

Me and aloani in the beginning of the original server along with Thor and Sinister had a group and we hated most people :3

And this was before houses and stuff so before you lot so I doubt it was anybody back then.

thanks for the info

Guest Alone

Woah dude I never hated anyone. I just thought some of those kids were annoying thats all

Um, thanks for dipshit blaming me guys. remember.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

oh, btw guys. I think its kind of shitty that you guys are blaming me. First, vamsi. When i was on the server, TIMMY WAS GIVING ME A DAMN DARK LANCE YOU MORON. I LEFT RIGHT AFTER CAUSE MY INTERNET FUDGED FROM A FRIGGEN STORM.

pointing that bs out.

Edited by fanimorph

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

oh, btw guys. I think its kind of shitty that you guys are blaming me. First, vamsi. When i was on the server, TIMMY WAS GIVING ME A DAMN DARK LANCE YOU MORON. I LEFT RIGHT AFTER CAUSE MY INTERNET FUDGED FROM A FRIGGEN STORM.

pointing that bs out.

Don't Worry broski, He was blaming Imixx, But he wouldn't blame you If he new that you were Imixx, He just thought that Imixx was a new guy who was never on the server. I didn't even know who Imixx was until Ska or demon (I forget who) Told me,

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

pointing that bs out.

And you lost the fucking dark lance bs!!!

Fanimorph= Irresponsible xD jk