Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

server down

Guest aloani

server down

please fix it

Yeah...

The server up would be pretty nice.

Guys the server might not be up for a bit. I know why and ill only tell the heads if anyone wants to know. :drag:

Guest fanimorphTobeh

Nah lion, its cool bro. You can tell the profs too. xD

Nah lion, its cool bro. You can tell the profs too. xD

No i can't its business for the highest people. Which are me Sophe Demon Aloani Timmy and Ska

Sophe steam me or something.

It is back online, and can you please tell me what you know Lion?

What?

Guest Tobeh

Um, This is kinda of friggen WTF moment for me. Lion, Your a prof, RIGHT? How are you in a position to only tell sophe, tim, demon, ska, and aloani?

Lion is the Headmaster's assistant. :new_newbie:

Edited by Timmy1

Guest Tobeh

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

yep, im right.

No your not

:eww: :elf:

Least I hit the point.

PWNAGE

Someone message me i would like to know the new password and what happened.

btw Tobeh you made this topic very wide...

lol tobeh

If this keeps up we're gonna have to see about removing Terria from Ghoztcraft...

This childishnes is hard to read.

No i can't its business for the highest people. Which are me Sophe Demon Aloani Timmy and Ska

Based on this I'm going with someone forgot to pay the bill...

If this keeps up we're gonna have to see about removing Terria from Ghoztcraft...

This childishnes is hard to read.

Based on this I'm going with someone forgot to pay the bill...

Why is MastricX a root admin?????

BTW MastricX, if you want to move it, I have no problem, everyone here who wants to stay having Terraria, and if MastricX or anyone else removes the forum Terraria, all you need to do is register on rockhackz.own0.com

WHEN THE HELL WILL THE PUBLIC BE ABLE TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?!?!?

Guest Guest

Why is MastricX a root admin?????

Cause he used to be the root admin.